Nightcap: The “I’m outraged!” post
posted at 11:06 pm on August 28, 2006 by Allahpundit
You watch. I’m going to dump all these blogable links here, and then tomorrow there won’t be a single thing in the news worth writing about. Like clockwork.
• Adults brainwashing kids to support ethnic cleansing at Palestinian summer camps? I’m outraged!
When asked about this “truth,” Hisham launches into a monologue on history from his perspective: “We teach the children the truth. How the Jews persecuted the prophets and tortured them. We stress that the Jews killed and slaughtered Arabs and Palestinians every chance they got. Most important, the children understand that the conflict with the Jews is not over land, but rather over religion. As long as Jews remain here, between the [Jordan] river and the sea, they will be our enemy and we will continue to pursue and kill them. When they leave we won’t hurt them.”…
Regarding Jewish-Arab relations, Fadl is quite decisive: “I think that what they are teaching us here about Islam and the Jews is correct. There will never be peace with them.”
Fadl is 11 years old.
• Woman-hating Pakistani clerics threatening violence over female earthquake-relief workers? I’m outraged!
Syed Atta Ullah Shah, the prayer leader of the central mosque in Bagh in northern Pakistan, said local residents were outraged by the employment of the female aid workers and called the aid agencies’ behavior “obscene,” alleging they “hire beautiful girls and take them to Islamabad for their enjoyment.”
“There will be demonstrations and damage may be caused to public property and a law and order situation would be created in the area,” he threatened.
• John Kerry reviving charges that the 2004 election was rigged in order to score points against Ohio gubernatorial candidate Ken Blackwell? I’m
outraged! not surprised, really.
• The History Channel (Australia) commemorating 9/11 with a special airing of degenerate retard Dylan Avery’s revisionist opus “Loose Change”? I’m outraged!
Bonus Truther-related outrage: WaPo tosses some chum in the water by wondering why Bin Laden’s FBI Most Wanted poster doesn’t mention 9/11. Don’t you know? It’s because 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by a government that will stop at nothing to cover its tracks — except accuse Osama of masterminding the attack on an FBI Most Wanted poster, apparently. That’s where they draw the line.
• Noam Chomsky saying the U.S. is “far” from being a fascist state and “[i]n many respects … is the most free country in the world”? I’m outraged — at the sudden realization that he’s to the right of many left-wing bloggers.
• Mexican yuppies paying 15 bucks a head for the privilege of pretending they’re impoverished illegals sneaking across the border? I’m outraged!
You’ve made yourself a very unpowerful enemy, Tucker Carlson. A very unpowerful enemy indeed.