Look who’s bloggin’

posted at 12:34 pm on August 28, 2006 by Bryan

Libya’s dictator starts his new blog off with a crime–introducing yet another spelling variation on his name. The new one: AlGathafi. His first blog post is about Timbuktu. Or…something. He lost me about three sentences in. Design-wise, “AlGathafi Speaks” is pretty bland, and the writing is about what you’d expect. It does come with a prominent anti-terrorism message in place of a banner ad up top, which I’m sure is heartfelt given his experience in the 1980s and again in 2003. No pics of his Amazon guards, unfortunately.

(h/t Pajams Media)

Comments

if Jesus was alive when Mohamed has been sent, Jesus shall be the follower of Mohamed

First day and it’s already packed full of lies and deceit. The pretend religion/government Islam takes a racist killer pedophile and warps the Truth…How dare they. This infuriates me. This is a war against evil.

shooter on August 28, 2006 at 12:44 PM

Damn snake-oil salesmen.

shooter on August 28, 2006 at 12:49 PM

Are you sure it isn’t another of Allah’s ventures?

Seriously, I clicked on the comment button at his site, and there were no comments. Possibly the posting rules call for offing instead of banning.

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on August 28, 2006 at 12:58 PM

I’ve been tracking His Imperial Flatulence for a while now–here and here.

see-dubya on August 28, 2006 at 2:10 PM

UN REFORM

Message addressed to all the countries of the world

And, well, no one really listened/cared. LOL. Imagine this guy solving all the worlds problems on the index page of his site. Love it. I think I’ll visit often, I’m still laughing and I viewed before dinner…

Thanks Allahpundit, this is better than the iranian madman blog.

THeDRiFTeR on August 28, 2006 at 2:10 PM

Yet another post of mine credited to Allah. Sigh.

Bryan on August 28, 2006 at 3:38 PM

Sorry Bryan, my bad. Credit where credit is due and all that. Next time, I’ll be sure to look before I give anyone credit…

:O)

THeDRiFTeR on August 28, 2006 at 4:03 PM

Oh, and thanks Bryan, this is better than the iranian madman blog.

THeDRiFTeR on August 28, 2006 at 4:04 PM

Here is the part that gave me chills:

We do not need the sword or the bomb to preach the Islam….we have now fifty million Muslims in Europe and thee are other signs mention that Islam Allah shall demonstrate it in Europe without sword, no bomb no conquer …the fifty million Muslims in Europe after tens of years they will transfer Europe to Muslim continent…Allah has employed a Muslim nation which is the Turkish nation to enter with the European Union, and such fifty million Muslims will be hundred million Muslims in Europe…Albania entered in the European Union and it is Muslim state…Busna entered in the European Union it is Muslim state or fifty percent Muslims…we have census indicates that the number of mosques are thousands in Europe…we have thousands of Islamic organizations and associations in Europe.

Europe now in dilemma as well as America : whether it accepts to be Muslim by the lapse of time or to declare the war against Muslims.

Centurion68 on August 28, 2006 at 5:57 PM

Yeah, one umma from Timbuktu to Kalamazoo…

RD on August 28, 2006 at 9:11 PM