Josh Wolf’s misguided crusade

posted at 10:07 am on August 23, 2006 by Bryan

Technorati: Josh Wolf
Judith Miller’s intervention

realVerse

Download Vent for your iPod

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Let me be the second to say: dear God.

The Unabrewer on August 24, 2006 at 12:20 AM

I hope all the Bethany ooglers are not old nasty pervs. I mean how old is she guys. Michelle is a woman, not a girl.

Theworldisnotenough on August 24, 2006 at 12:47 AM

I’m 61.

Allahpundit on August 24, 2006 at 12:49 AM

You don’t look a day over 55. Seriously. A few more months and you get that Denny’s discount. Sweet!

Bryan on August 24, 2006 at 1:03 AM

Allah-P,

My guess, if anybody is keeping track, is you’re Antonin Scalia. ;) If you turn to be Souter, I’ll be seriously disappointed.

PeteRR on August 24, 2006 at 1:41 AM

AllahPundit,

I laughed at your post….. seems wrong……

Enjoy your work, thanks for the steady stream of good things

EricPWJohnson on August 24, 2006 at 4:01 AM

Okay, first off, Bethany, a sharp wit, penetrating mind and devastating beauty. A rare and wonderful combination. Great to see you subbing in for the goddess who must be obeyed (sorry MM, had to make that comment…;) ) Second, I, for the sake of his family, hope this attorney does not tray and pull this “It is all George Bush’s fault load of garbage in a courtroom. Any halfway competent judge would throw him out of the courtroom without opening the doors first. Third, Theworldisnotenough, I will have you know I am 36, Happily and faithfully married, and can enjoy the sight of a beautiful young women without being a perv, thank you very much…but I still think the ladies of Vent (MM,MKH,Bethany) should band together to start their own online news “channel” I am sure other ladies, such as Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham , and others I may have forgotten could be enticed to add segments, would create a conservative force that would be hard to stop. (Okay, for the ladies, I guess they could let a few guys have segments, jeez)

jcon96 on August 24, 2006 at 7:26 AM

Absolutely beautiful.

But I didn’t hear a word she said, I’ll have to watch again.

speed647 on August 23, 2006 at 10:39 AM

She’s not only beautiful but very smart just like Michelle Malkin. This also proves the theory, Liberal women are dogs while Conservative women are babes.. :)

As for this so called Journalist, if I started a blog would I be protected by a bunch of Liberal Lefty Lawyers too?

Brah on August 24, 2006 at 8:45 AM

Does anyone know why I can’t comment through FireFox on here? Must be Bush’s Fault.. :>

Brah on August 24, 2006 at 8:46 AM

The left is playing out their own script, where the US is turning into a fascist police state, terrorists are really freedom fighters, Europe is a social paradise and the UN will lead the world to peace and harmony. Reality never enters the frame.

They play out this script with lots of made for tv drama. If you only watch and read the MSM it will become your reality. It’s applied postmodern cultural “philosophy” – or good old Goebbelesk propaganda tactics.

modifiedcontent on August 24, 2006 at 9:13 AM

Brah,
I only use Firefox and have no problems.
-FatOldGuy

Fogpig on August 24, 2006 at 10:19 AM

I was sooo hoping to have a united front on this. :(

pullingmyhairout on August 23, 2006 at 4:09 PM

I gave up on Allah a couple of days ago PHO. He wouldn’t even give me audio by calling into Hoist the Black Flag. (You can keep your pretty boys..give me a *voice* anyday=Sam Eliott,Barry White)

PattyAnn on August 24, 2006 at 7:27 PM