In Photos: ANSWER’s anti-Semitic DC Demonstration

posted at 3:51 pm on August 13, 2006 by Ian

I attended the anti-Semitic ANSWER demonstration yesterday and was joined by Hot Air affiliate Charles at The Age of Hooper, who has a knack for these protests. There was an on overwhelming anti-US, anti-Israeli war sentiment, and in general the crowd seemed to be in favor of Islamic terrorist organizations such as Hezbollah. When you chant “we support Hezbollah’s fight,” you pretty much give the game away.

answer-dem-8.JPG
Where’s Cindy?

answer-dem-7.JPG
Hezbollah’s flag.

answer-dem-9.JPG
What if that wasn’t a fauxto?

answer-dem-6.JPG

answer-dem-4.JPG

answer-dem-2.JPG
Indoctrinated youth.

answer-dem-1.JPG

answer-dem-12.JPG
The new math.

answer-dem-11.JPG

answer-dem-13.JPG
The reasoning behind this (according to her): “because all Middle Eastern leaders are puppets of the US”.

answer-dem-14.JPG
What kind of protest would it be without a 9/11 conspiracy theorist?

answer-dem-15.JPG
A family of kooks.

answer-dem-10.JPG
Not yet.

Visit the Age of Hooper for more photos and a video.

Comments

This is simply incomprehensible to me. Brainwashing indeed. Thanks for braving the rabble to report!

labwrs on August 13, 2006 at 4:13 PM

I would call these pro-terror chicken hawks: Pro terror chicken sh..s.

Khyber Pass on August 13, 2006 at 4:30 PM

That demonstration is on C-SPAN now. Maybe there will be video available on the C-Span website later so folks can see those loonies.

pjcomix on August 13, 2006 at 4:38 PM

Aren’t these people who love peace, tolorence, equal rights and freedom of speech? They do use all four to show exactly what they really are. America-haters!

sharinlite on August 13, 2006 at 5:21 PM

I was there, it was almost unbelievable. You missed pics of the signs claiming “Mel Gibson was right!” and “Why is the drunk the only one who tells the truth?”

The most interesting though were the Communists trying to sell (Sell? I thought they were communists) their magazines, and the 911Truth guys touting Ed Asner.

I saw: Free Mumia, Long Live Castro, Pro-Choice, Free _stan, and just about every contingent there except the one I was going to confront, the Veterans for/against ____, who were absent. Ideally, I was hoping to check the DD214′s of the IVAW guys.

E5infantry on August 13, 2006 at 6:11 PM

Seditious traitors. Nothing more.

NRA4Freedom on August 13, 2006 at 6:46 PM

Yes, thank you for risking your life to go out and record this parade of fools. I can honestly say that I would probably not have gone out there to brave this. These people really are traitors.

Catie96706 on August 13, 2006 at 7:08 PM

And the supposedly oh-so-evil Administration didn’t do a damn thing to the traitorous, useful idiots, did it?

Risking a non sequitur and in light of recent events, Bush needs to expose, clearly, succinctly and in primetime, the nexus between Saddam and the attacks of 9/11. That must happen now.

Aunt B on August 13, 2006 at 8:07 PM

Hugo Chavez is a true arab leader

THAT ONE caused me to spit water on my computer I was laughing so hard

Defector01 on August 13, 2006 at 8:22 PM

That 9/11 conspiracy theorist looks just like my 8th grade social studies teacher.

RightWinged on August 13, 2006 at 9:26 PM

The 9/11 conspiracy guy misspelled “wars” on his sign.

If these people hate this nation so much, and so admire Hezbollan, Hamas and Hugo Chavez why don’t they go live under them and be happy? Then they could take a far more active part in the “wrs” against the evil Americans and their Zionist puppet masters.

Bellicose Muse on August 13, 2006 at 10:00 PM

They should change their name from ANSWER to SOLUTION, as in the final one.

infra172 on August 14, 2006 at 9:27 AM

These families need slep. A really long slep. Teh big slep.

It’s kinda spooky knowing that the next average-looking white person you meet in public might actually want you to die.

Coronagold on August 14, 2006 at 10:11 AM