Colmes at Lamont HQ: ‘Hannity Sucks Ass’ sign seen on national TV

posted at 4:33 am on August 9, 2006 by Ian

hannity-sucks-ass.jpg

Comments

A wider shot would show the sign says “I love Hannity…Howard Dean sucks Alan Colmes Ass.”

bopbottle on August 9, 2006 at 4:51 AM

That sign clearly says “Ann Ity sucks ass.” It isn’t an insult towards Sean Hannity, it’s free advertising for the poster holder’s mother.

Savage on August 9, 2006 at 5:06 AM

I can’t say that I don’t use the phrase, but what the hell does “sucks ass” mean anyway? It seems to have become a popular phrase, starting in the late 90s and peaked over the last few years… but I don’t know that it’s physically possible to suck an ass. Discuss…

RightWinged on August 9, 2006 at 5:29 AM

It’s funny looking at the lists of people hated by the people that hate them. They always wind up with the same people in nearly the same order. I don’t know why, but Hannity’s name on the lists always surprises me. I mean, who could hate Sean Hannity?

I’m opting out of Randy’s offer to hijack :) I don’t even want to examine the topic. I’d rather prepare a powerpoint presentation: “So What’s in a Booger, Anyway?”

Axe on August 9, 2006 at 5:58 AM

And now you know why I call them “Brownshirts.”

georgej on August 9, 2006 at 6:46 AM

Hey new… Even Skeletor has to win one once in while.

venmax on August 9, 2006 at 6:48 AM

Apologies on the hijack Axe, but I will be interested to hear what everyone’s take is on that…. As for your question about boogers?

RightWinged on August 9, 2006 at 6:50 AM

but I don’t know that it’s physically possible to suck an ass. Discuss…

RightWinged on August 9, 2006 at 5:29 AM

OK, I’ll bite. It’s pretty self-explanatory. I choose not to participate in the hijacking of this post by theorizing as to how the nutroots celebrate a first-ever electoral victory. But I’m fairly certain that there was no shortage of jelly or syrup at Lamont HQ.

Kid from Brooklyn on August 9, 2006 at 7:55 AM

Typical left wing hate vile bile spewage, but God forbid a sign like this pop up in a Republican candidates office somewhere saying anything derogatory against a liberal spokesperson.
They’d be forced to apologize for the actions of their supporters, and probably censured and run out of town on a rail.

Good ol’ double standard

webproze on August 9, 2006 at 8:04 AM

A badge of Honor for SH.

dallas94 on August 9, 2006 at 8:30 AM

Small minded fools. Libs just don’t know do they. Kinda makes you feel sorry for them… Kinda!

umbergbr on August 9, 2006 at 9:18 AM

Remember that’s how children are being raised and it makes the kids look twice at stupid sh*t, and then they become dumb adults with the same lanuage and minds because it’s cool.

They become liberized (lefty nutjobs) and they don’t give a Crap about how they look….

alyce on August 9, 2006 at 9:32 AM

In their effort to try and be “fair and balanced”, Fox allows Alan Colmes to have diarrhea of the mouth all too often, spouting off the good old liberal democrat talking points, which are 99% of the time either plain and simply lies or else a concerted efforts to mislead the public. I have better things to do than to listen to lies of Godless aspiring socialists, so I hardly ever watch the show at all. If I wanted to view that, I could just watch any of the other “news” and commentary channels.

NRA4Freedom on August 9, 2006 at 9:36 AM

I suppose this is the “intellectual debate” that the democrats are always claiming they stand for.

mdconservative on August 9, 2006 at 9:44 AM

This just shows their intelligence. And you know darn well that if this thing happened at a Republican event, the MSM would be all over it. But since they agree with this sign, it’s all good.

StephC on August 9, 2006 at 10:50 AM

The election of Lamont, or more appropriately the purging of Lieberman, shows that the left is the most intolerant party around. The sign holder and the smiling faces of the others around him show that the “party of compassion” is for their kind only. I believe that is called hypocrisy.

Mallard T. Drake on August 9, 2006 at 10:50 AM

Colmes probably drew the sign himself and had some moonbat standing in the crowd hold it up. I guess he figures it’s the only way he can get to Hannity.

Rick on August 9, 2006 at 11:32 AM

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boogers:

In medical terminofatlogy, a piece of dry or semi-dry nasal mucus is known as a rhinolith. Rhinoliths form when the mucus traps dust and other particles in the air. Mucus dries around the particle and hardens, somewhat like a pearl forming in an oyster. Since catching foreign particles is one of the main functions of nasal mucus, the presence of rhinoliths is a good indicator of a properly functioning nose (as opposed to a “runny nose”, which can indicate illness).

Now that we know what a booger is, we can get more to the point of what is in a booger:

Mucus is a slippery secretion of the lining of various membranes in the body (mucous membranes). It is a viscous colloid containing antiseptic enzymes (such as lysozyme) and immunoglobulins. Mucus is produced by goblet cells in the mucous membranes that cover the surfaces of the membranes. It is made up of mucins and inorganic salts suspended in water.

And now you may have learned something from this thread. I think everyone who reads this site already knows just how Unhinged the libs are.

* Note – I promise my next contribution to HotAir won’t be so juvenile.

JMarler on August 9, 2006 at 12:12 PM

I just noticed the spelling error above, and have corrected it in Wikipedia.

* – Note to admins – A preview feature would be a bonus.

JMarler on August 9, 2006 at 12:16 PM

Hi Mallard I remember you from ETL! Well we all know the left is the most intolerant group of fools around but we better not dare say their not-ha! Sorry, I missed this last night, did Alan say anything?

Catie96706 on August 9, 2006 at 12:51 PM

I saw a sign last night, but it wasn’t this one. The one I saw said something about “Fox Lies”.

Iowa Voice on August 9, 2006 at 1:35 PM

I’ve given this some thought and this is what I’ve come up with: Hannity – proper noun; sucks – adjective; ass – adverb. So what we have is: “sucks” is describing “Hannity”, “ass” is describing “sucks”. In other words:Hannity sucks. How badly? ASS.

Of course, that’s not how I feel. As Carpet Kitten once said: Sean Hannity, you rock my world, baby!!

budugirl on August 9, 2006 at 1:59 PM

I cannot stand Alan Comes. He is a lier.

It may be me but it seems that lately he is allowed to talk over a guest right after he asks a question.(a technique constantly used by the left)

The other night they had Oliver North on and Colmes asked him a question then proceeded to talk over him so he could not get his answer out there.

He did the exact same thing to David Horowitz when talking about Israel and Hezbollah.

I hardly watch them anymore because I fear for my TV’s safety and my neighbors can hear me yelling at Colomes from across the street.

ScottyDog on August 9, 2006 at 2:01 PM

Colmes is nothing but a clown. All he does is play devil’s advocate to issues raised by conservatives (like the party of no ideas – Dems).

Rick on August 9, 2006 at 2:19 PM

I love Hannity! It should have read, “Colms Sucks A$$!” Naw, Alan is such a sweet guy.

NavyWife on August 9, 2006 at 2:29 PM

“You suck!” “You’re a racist!” blah blah blah. You can hit a lib over the head with fact after fact after fact and he thinks he won the debate ’cause he said “You suck!” They live in a world of soundbites and one-liners. It’s pure intellectual laziness.

Tony737 on August 9, 2006 at 8:05 PM

Aw c’mon, don’t be so hard on the lil’ feller. He actually managed to spell three words correctly.

Khyber Pass on August 9, 2006 at 8:10 PM

[JMarler]

* – Note to admins – A preview feature would be a bonus.

There you go now… demanding the impossible… who’s ever heard of such a thing?? :-)

RD on August 9, 2006 at 10:13 PM

Evidently, this guy is the signmaker.

rw on August 10, 2006 at 1:54 AM

For all the cries of civilty and bi-partisanship, they have now exposed themselves as the phonies we all have known all along. Liberals are undoubtedly the most intolerant people on the planet.

LewWaters on August 10, 2006 at 2:07 AM