Blogwars redux: Stop commenting at Dr. Demento’s site

posted at 3:16 pm on August 4, 2006 by Allahpundit

Totally right. I’ve forgotten 99% of what I learned in law school, which wasn’t much to begin with, but I do know it’s always a bad idea to antagonize the opposing party after the legal machinery has been set in motion.

Granted, right-wing blog readers and commenters aren’t parties to the action. But we all know whose side we’re on, and I’m telling you straight out: engaging with her only makes things harder for Goldstein. You’re scratching an itch but he’s the one getting the scab. So please, lay off. Like Ace says, there’s nothing fun about a crash scene.

There’s plenty that’s fun about a freak show, though!

Comments

OKIE DOKIE!

shooter on August 4, 2006 at 3:31 PM

And I was having so much fun poking her with a stick. Until she stopped responding, that is.

Doc56 on August 4, 2006 at 4:29 PM

What a complete and utter moron.
“I said alot of vile things because I am an unhinged looser. but its Goldsteins fault sicne he is pressing charges”

This woman has absolutely NO common sense or a snese of decency.
Count Cockula? I heard more inteligent debate from 5 year olds. This woman needs to serioously grow up.

My best wishes go out to JG and his family.

Wyrd on August 4, 2006 at 4:31 PM

I’m glad that I only tried to post there once, and that comment disappeared even though it was overly respectful.

I guess we should be thankful that we don’t come across more like Ms. Perpetual PMS. I know that I am.

DannoJyd on August 4, 2006 at 4:35 PM

It is like a literal train wreck…terrifying, and horrible…but you just. can’t. look. away….

DakRoland on August 4, 2006 at 5:20 PM