Ned’s Nutroots Gal

posted at 7:59 am on August 3, 2006 by Bryan

Left-wingers love blackface
Ned Lamont’s favorite nutball
Blame “right-wing Republicans”
WaPo * Boston Globe
Jackson and Sharpton heart Lamont
Lamont: I “don’t know about blogs”
Lamont blogging at Daily Kos

Download Vent for your iPod

Comments

How hard is it to repudiate something so blatantly over the top? And yet Ned wants to run with “I don’t know about blogs…I’m not responsible…” instead of “That’s disgusting and whoever did it should be ashamed.”

How freaking hard is that?I just love watching the left do politics. Someone really needs to get Howard Dean’s view of the situation.

Also notable is the closing line on Ned kos diary:

We cannot bring about change until we are willing to take up arms for a cause we believe in, and we will not carry the day until we can imagine that victory is possible.

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet your anti-war candidate. Americans need to take up arms and fight for what they believe in: cutting and running, away from jihadis and after Joe Lieberman.

Pablo on August 3, 2006 at 8:17 AM

For me, the black face message is quite clear and can be applied in two ways:

1) Any “person of color” who agrees with Pres Bush, supports America, supports the war effort, votes Republican, tends to be conservative is an Oreo Cookie, a sell-out to whites, a hankerchief head.

2) Any white person who agrees with Pres Bush, supports America, supports the war effort, votes Republican, tends to be conservative is simply putting on a political Minstral Show.

Indeed, the civil rights groups and people whom Michelle mentioned that have not raised hell over this will not do so, because they would rather have hardcore lib/dems with their racist attitudes will elections than Republicans or conservatives winning elections. Therefore, they will submit themselves to KKK behavior because of their fears of a Republican victory and their hatred for Pres Bush.

WHAT A FLAMING, BLOODY, SHAME!!!!

Once again, Michelle, thanks for another fine vent, an important vent.

The False Dervish on August 3, 2006 at 8:34 AM

Just more proof to the statement that “left-wingers” are the most racist people I know. But their generally just too ignorant to know it.

I know a lot of “right-wingers” that are racist, yes, but most of them recognize when they are being racist and when they are not.

Which is the less of the two evils?

Lawrence on August 3, 2006 at 9:02 AM

These loons will be crying in their granola on August 9th.

speed647 on August 3, 2006 at 10:08 AM

We can walk on the moon, but not figure out how to make the loon left recognize their own hiprocracy. Hotair is doing a great job of pointing this stuff out, but I suspect that logic and pointing out their obvious shortcomings is futile. Don’t slow down because of that though. I need you to keep me updated on the daily contributions that the left is making to ‘civil political discourse’. Good job!

wcarr on August 3, 2006 at 10:14 AM

These loons will be crying in their granola on August 9th.

Assuming this happens (fingers and toes are crossed, it will be more fun to see then all turn on themselves.

Richsamg on August 3, 2006 at 10:23 AM

“Computer crayons,” I’ll have to remember that one, too funny.

So Ned doesn’t know much about blogs, but he writes at one. I guess Ned doesn’t read either, since Daily Kos is full of “why do we really need Israel” postings.

moonsbreath on August 3, 2006 at 10:59 AM

Great Vent Michelle & hotair crew,
May the left fall on their own vomit and suffocate.

Al & Jackson, are the lefts best joke.
They even enjoy the black faces so as long as it doesn’t come from the right.

One day the people will wake up and see these freaks for what they really are…..Thieves,Womanizers,Pricks Morons and yes my favorite Whoremongers….They can’t stop having children from the women around the block.

alyce on August 3, 2006 at 11:06 AM

off topic but could find no where else to post this:
Michelle, could you please ask your technical staff to provide a button near your vent video so that it could be viewed full screen or at least larger than it is. Some of us have eyes that don’t work too well. I make viewing your vent videos a regular part of my morning, and I thank you for them all. The one thing that would make it perfect for me is if I didn’t have to lean so far forward to view them. Just a suggestion.

pappy on August 3, 2006 at 11:29 AM

When hatred is the idealogy, there are no boundaries on behavior. Why should we be surprised or shocked when anarchists continually push the boundaries ever further?

Anything is fairplay in their handbook… from bombing buildings in Oklahoma to beheadings in Fallujah.

The Democratic Party is losing their soul to these types.

bloviator on August 3, 2006 at 11:42 AM

Michelle & Bryan – Thanks for another wonderful post!

The hypocrisy is amazing.

MCPO Airdale on August 3, 2006 at 11:44 AM

The left think they are not and cannot possibly be racist. They truly believe they can make racist comments at will because, after all, they are liberals. They get a free pass to hate. The reason they get one is because they patronize all minorities and mask it by calling it a fight for civil liberties.

Rick on August 3, 2006 at 12:27 PM

Keep driving the democrats over the McGovern-ite cliff, moonbats. The harder you push, the quicker it will come that the Democratic party implodes into non-existence and can be replaced by a sane, responsible opposition party.

thirteen28 on August 3, 2006 at 12:32 PM

I know these sort of things will drive more and more people out of the democrat party like they did with me, but damnit its annoying and infuriating to see people act like this

Defector01 on August 3, 2006 at 12:45 PM

Great Vent Michelle!

Another example of the hypocracy of the left. Their condemnations for just about anything only apply to those who do not believe as they do – and their own are exempt.

Even exposing specific examples of this hypocracy does not seem to change the Moonbat point of view but rather emphasizes an apparent mindset of “Don’t confuse me with the facts”.

Thank you Michelle for keeping us informed of the propaganda by the left – we will never hear about these things from Mainstream Media (MSM).

omegaram on August 3, 2006 at 12:56 PM

At least our nutjobs (i.e., me) aren’t running for Senate, or leading the troops for someone running for Senate, and are properly restrained at home or office.

We know our place!

Jaibones on August 3, 2006 at 1:00 PM

I sure hope Lamont loses.

If the people in Connecticut vote this loser in, they’ll be like the Palestinians- having a piece of crap running their state. And we’re all gonna laugh at them as the state goes to heck.

Go Lieberman go!

NTWR on August 3, 2006 at 1:30 PM

NTWR, I hope Lamont wins. He truly is a moonbat. Just needs a bit more light shone on him.

wcarr on August 3, 2006 at 2:56 PM

OK, wcarr. It would be fun to see just how bad Lamont can screw up a state, especially since I don’t live there. And it would serve as a good lesson.

NTWR on August 3, 2006 at 4:15 PM

NTWR,
Sorry to be so long getting back, but I felt a little conflicted in 1980 too. I would have done anything to get Ron Reagan in (& did vote for him), but I did think “how great would it be if we had 4 more years of Carter?” That could have been the end of the loon left for 40 years or more. No mistake, I am VERY happy we got the greatest 20th century president instead of the worst, but I still wonder how many lefties could have taken the results of 4 more years of Carter.
By the way, we have had 26 years of Carter as ex-president & he has firmly also established himself as the worst ex-president in ALL history.

wcarr on August 3, 2006 at 7:35 PM

What is the difference between Hamsher, Lamont, Kos, and Nazi brownshirts? Nothing. They’re all the same thing in slightly different wrappers.

georgej on August 4, 2006 at 1:47 AM

Conservatives should be watching this Lieberman-Lamont run off closely. If Lieberman wins, that might show the Leftists are not in total control of the Dem party, and we Conservatives may have a tougher time of it in the ’06 election. If Lamont wins, we can basically pencil in more Republican victories and go to the beach.
As for Jane Hamsher-I wonder if any of her black friends will confront her about her Ted Turner ‘colorization’ of Lieberman.
Does she even feel ashamed?

Doug on August 4, 2006 at 10:07 AM

Something else just occured to me-Clinton has been stumping for Lieberman. Could his inclusion in the picture be a veiled warning for Bill? Shillary is already in the Lamont camp.
Remember that Lieberman is a 100% true Liberal, and has only been thrown under the political bus because he admitted to seeing progress and positives out of Iraq. Consider all that’s going on in the Israel right now. I’m going to ask the hard question: If Lieberman were not Jewish, would he be facing a Ned Lamont challenge right now?

Doug on August 4, 2006 at 10:41 AM