Video: “Loose Change” director chuckles over Flight 93

posted at 3:51 pm on August 2, 2006 by Allahpundit

Boxcutters? Dude, have you seen how small those things are?

Watch all of this one, seriously. At least to the part where he accuses a father whose 11-year-old son died on Flight 77 of having had advance knowledge of the plot.

Even better: the part near the end where the retired cop springs a little truth of his own on evil moron Korey Rowe.

Thanks to the boys at Screw Loose Change, who have their hands full this afternoon with inexcusable Pentagon stupidity.

Update: You can’t have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat.

Update: SeeDubya engages in what’s gradually becoming a national pastime: correcting Dylan Avery on his facts.

I’m looking at the 9-11 Commission Report now. There was only one flight on which eyewitnesses reported that the terrorists were using boxcutters-flight 77. It’s on page 9 of the 9-11 Commission Report, if you’re interested—Barbara Olson says they are using both knives and boxcutters. All the rest had knives of some description.

Fourteen knives were recovered at the Shanksville crash site alone.

Comments

I am baffled at the sheer stupidity and depth of ignorance of some people. Insanity runs amok. I’m…..I’m at a loss for words. Words can not explain the hate and evil pervading loose change people. I wish they could be punished on this earth, but they will get their due from the highest of authorities.
Satanic losers is all that they are.
As for “Pentagon Officials Lied About 9-11″ , This is old news about confusion on the day, nothing more.

shooter on August 2, 2006 at 4:39 PM

Is it wrong to feel hate?

I’m sitting here literally shaking, my eyes welling up with tears, because I am so full of hate right now.

I wish I hadn’t listened to that.

God help me, but I hate them. I. Hate. These. People.

I have more respect for the terrorists than I do for people like this. I really do.

An open challenge to these creatures: I will meet any of you, any time, any place. I’m a whopping 5’8″ tall and closer to 40 than 30. I won’t even bring a box cutter with me. In fact, you can bring one. Bring two.

And we’ll see if you can back up that evil, abhorrent bullshit you’re spewing.

But be warned: I’m going to find that father, you know, the one you think sent his son to his death while he played golf … he’s going to come and watch. We may pick up Lisa Beamer and Ted Olson on the way. They’ll bring lawn chairs. Some popcorn. A video camera.

And we’ll talk. Just you and I. We’ll talk about how tough you are, about how brave and courageous you would have been if it had been your plane, your child’s plane.

Let’s talk, shall we, tough guys?

My e-mail: profblather@hotmail.com

—————————————————-

I cannot believe what I just heard. What absolute cowards, what horrible creatures. Those are real people, real lives that they’re talking about and laughing about.

I. Hate. Them.

I really, truly wish I hadn’t listened to that.

Professor Blather on August 2, 2006 at 4:44 PM

I am enraged by that moron. I have no use for Opie and Anthony..basically I think they are pigs..but right now, I could kiss those pigs. The part about the 11yr old is SICKENING! How STUPID can someone be? ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!

labwrs on August 2, 2006 at 4:46 PM

There are no words to express how repulsive these individuals are. Sometimes hate is justified, and this is one of those times. Special place in hell for these people- special place.

kaseiryu on August 2, 2006 at 4:56 PM

And these idiots (or idiots like them)could be holding the purse strings to the War On Terror come January, if we dont get out and vote in November. Scary.

gary on August 2, 2006 at 5:05 PM

Agreed, they are pathetic individuals. I would not be disheartened to hear they have reaped the hate they have sown. May they find the justice they deserve.

MarkB on August 2, 2006 at 5:07 PM

Do these morons een remember that these jihadi-kooks that hijacked the planes were initially successful because they claimed to have BOMBS ON BOARD THE FLIGHT(S)!?!? Listening to these idiots do color commentary makes me sick. Keep on laughing, asshats!

Yiddish Steel on August 2, 2006 at 5:10 PM

Millions of morons in the Middle East think Jews use the blood of Muslim (or Christian) children to bake matza. Hell, they think your penis can fall off if you shake hands with one of us. Sure, Americans are better educated and more conversant with notions of science, but in a country of 300 million people, there are still a whole bunch of total drooling idiots. And these folks are certainly that.

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on August 2, 2006 at 5:12 PM

If you (Loose Change and supporters) hate this Country so much, just leave. Go somewhere where everybody will buy into this garbage, and you can be a hero (like Iran, Syria, Venezuela, or maybe even France). Seriously, go. Everytime I read or see something about this, it makes me (and many, many others) really mad.
The fact that these people cause those that suffered the most on that day more pain, is truly sickening.

For this conspiracy to be real, it would have taken good actors (Hollywood?? Yeah, right); a whole lot of people keeping quiet (read the headlines – people leaking all over the place); a whole lot of people to go along with mass killing of Americans (there are some bad people in this country, but let’s be realistic here); and experts from all kinds of fields to put this plot together.

I’m just waiting for these crackpots to come out with a documentary that says that the U.S. was really responsible for Pearl Harbor; that the Holocaust did not happen (they would have some support for that); and that every single war that has taken place since 1776 was caused by America.

To call these people ignorant is being nice.

Rick on August 2, 2006 at 5:14 PM

Professor, buddy, can I help? I’m 6’1″ and 215 lbs. I know you don’t need any help but please, pretty please?

Capitalist Infidel on August 2, 2006 at 5:36 PM

Seriously bad case of “confirmation bias” here. When you only recognize facts that agree with your world view you can certainly delude yourself. Now he’s so invested in his conspiracy theory that he’ll do anything to defend it.

shirgall on August 2, 2006 at 5:47 PM

Open challenge to Dylan Avery, we get locked in a bathroom, I have a box cutter. I will give you a thousand dollars for every second you laugh in my face.

You pay for your own stitches and transfusions.

B Moe on August 2, 2006 at 6:00 PM

Hmmmm…after reading the comments, I think I will have to pass on watching the clip. My blood pressure’s high enough as it is, thanks.

Bob's Kid on August 2, 2006 at 6:26 PM

There is a left wing radio station in New York called WBAI that was selling this video and playing audio clips to raise money for their “Listener Supported” radio station.

RobCon on August 2, 2006 at 6:26 PM

Praise be to Allahpundit! The treatment of the passengers is why we took on doing Screw Loose Change.

Brainster on August 2, 2006 at 6:28 PM

Professor Blather, they think box cutters are a harmless.

Therefore I am willing to face them off in a locked room armed with a worthless box cutter. How could I hurt them with my bad health, bad eyes, decrepitude and very bad brain?

I am the joke they mock.

I would require we all view above video before the match.

They must watch because these products of Darwin’s law are still capable of fear. They must taste the fear of facing a mad gnome with a worthless box cutter.

Should they refuse the match, we could tie hot dogs to their ankles and fill the room with hungry chihuahuas armed with boxcutters. Such men would surely die of terror.

Drudge printed an essay by actress Joan Collins about self-loathers. She wrote of Great Britain, but it applies to our nation too. This is the birth canal of such morons

As the Judge proclaimed “May God have mercy on their souls”.

entagor on August 2, 2006 at 6:36 PM

Satanic losers is all that they are.

These people have bought into and are promoting the worst kind of evil deception. And proudly, at that. If the 666 kingdom were to appear tomorrow, they would be first in line to get the Mark.

speed647 on August 2, 2006 at 8:15 PM

Read about one of the “film makers” here, before he got a whiff of celebrity.

Wander on August 2, 2006 at 9:18 PM

And Professor, these idiots are going to try to disrupt the memorial at Ground Zero this year.

Just a heads up if you’d really like to meet them.

Wander on August 2, 2006 at 9:22 PM

I’d like to join with Professor Blather, Capitalist Infidel and entagor. I’m 49, 6′, 170, ex-USAF. As the Marines say: “It’s God’s job to judge. It’s our job to arrange the meeting.”

No, I didn’t watch the video; I don’t have to – I know what these “people” are capable of.

Rusty Bill on August 2, 2006 at 9:54 PM

Do they even hear their own steaming drug-laced crap? “We don’t know what happened to the flight, but we know what happened to [the child].” You do, huh? If you don’t know what happened to his flight, or claim people weren’t ON those flights, how would you know what happened to the kid? Why don’t you ask his father how much of the child’s body they got back? Oh right, that would be a “bad idea.” Dude, you wouldn’t know a bad idea if it stabbed you in the face with a box cutter.

Anwyn on August 2, 2006 at 9:56 PM

Loose Change has been getting picked apart at the James Randi forum since March, by pilots, scientists, students, real life demo people, physicists, and researchers including the maker of the above video, that had its origins with a paper by a poster who goes by the name Gravy.

See the latest here:

Wander on August 2, 2006 at 10:15 PM

I’m with Proffesor Blather. Words cannot EVEN begin to describe my anger and frustration and hate. I really hate that man.

StephC on August 2, 2006 at 10:25 PM

I’m taking a break for a while. I need to get the Hell off the Internet and remember that here in my real world, people are generally decent.

It’s been hours since I watched this filth and it’s still bothering me. God bless blogs and all, but I think they’re warping my perception of reality.

I need to get some perspective and remember that people like this vile thing and Deb Frisch and Cindy Sheehan are not the rule in life but the exception to the rule, that I’m reading about their hate because it is so unusual and bizarre.

Too much hate. Out there, and in me at the moment.

I think this is my personal last straw:

Just a heads up if you’d really like to meet them.

If that’s true … why? Why on Earth would anyone want to do that? In that now holy place? Why? Why? Why?

I’m going to shoot my newly fixed modem and throw the computer in a river, I think. Just. Too. Much. Hate. Too much stupidity. Too many Greenwald’s and Murtha’s.

I keep forgetting that I can turn them all off with a flip of a switch, and that in real life none of them have the balls to say this stuff to my face.

Time to flip the switch before I start guzzling Corona and attacking Jews or something.

Damn these people.

Peace to all.

Professor Blather on August 2, 2006 at 11:33 PM

I could not listen to more then a few minutes of those douche bags.

Sad thing is, these idiots have NO idea how dangerous a weapon can be in the hands of a man with the will to act.

It must be empowering to be sitting in a comfortable chair and making fun of those that died. I seriously doubt any of these punks have ever been in a real fight. I am not talking about after school. I am talking about “either you win or you won’t go home” type of fight. Any one can engage in the typicle slap fight these punks may have been in in finishing school. But that does not prepare you for the real thing. When a group of men weilding knives and box cutters jump up during your flight and shouting in arabic. These men are standing with weapons, maybe with a hostage. You are sitting in your chair, maybe strapped in. You are confused, shocked, scared. These men scream that they are hijacking the plane, and if no one does anything then all the passangers will live. Does Dylan laugh in their face, or piss all over himself? He is going to piss himself and do what ever these guys tell him to.
Flight 93 was cooperating with the terrorists all the way until they found out that other planes were being used as missiles. Knowing what was going to happen the passangers took matters into their own hands and died heros, and not victims. The loose change people are morons. I just hope to hell that they find themselves face to face with a jihadist. Then they will have their chance to laugh.

Wyrd on August 2, 2006 at 11:33 PM

OMG, it was very hard to listen to the beginning of it. I can’t even find the words to describe my feelings or to describe the simpletons on that tape. I won’t belittle animals either.
I am glad that I listened to the end. Finally words from some sane people.
One question though, those simpletons who laughed about the death of all those on 9-11, why are they on the air?

moonsbreath on August 3, 2006 at 10:44 AM

I have no words for how strongly I object to the existence of these people. I got your back Blather…

RobertCSampson on August 3, 2006 at 11:46 AM

ProfBlather, I’m with ya man. Listening to this asshat laughing…LAUGHING about these things…I cannot, for the life of me understand how they can do that. No bodies recovered from the Pentagon? I never saw the pictures of the bodies before, and I could just feel myself begin to shake I was so angry with this moron and his idiotic assertions. I’ve never seen Loose Change, but I read a statement-by-statement rebuke of each and every claim he has in his film, and it’s unreal that there is NO truth to his 9/11Truth film…

It’s 5 years (almost) since these attacks, and I cannot understand why we STILL have people who don’t believe 9/11 actually happened due to real terrorists who REALLY took over planes and REALLY killed nearly 4000 innocent people. They claim this administration is the biggest bunch of incompetent, stupid idiots, who somehow managed to pull off the biggest conspiracy in the history of the world.

Someone explain to me why we’re still arguing this point after all this time?!

DakRoland on August 3, 2006 at 1:12 PM

We need a new term. If a terrorist wants to spread terror, what do we call someone who wants to spread anger? Angerist?
Don’t let the bastards steal your good day. They only use words to hurt and anger someone;it’s all they will ever have. Don’t let them play you. I know-easy to say, right? But it leads to a more peaceful life if you don’t fall into their trap and start fantasizing about cutting them up with boxcutters. You would never do that in a million years. Rise above them, and don’t let them get you angry.

Doug on August 3, 2006 at 2:13 PM

You might call them Osama’s Apologists they think that the hijackers were a bunch of sweeties that got a bad rap.

Moonbreath, the good news? This is not on the air but on the web. The debunkers have been working hard to make it go no further than the web.

Wander on August 3, 2006 at 4:24 PM

The liberals went bonkers in 2000 because of the election and they have yet to recover. They did not want to believe that Bush won the election and their unreasonable hatred of him began. With this unreasonable hatred in place, they went into full kookville mode on 9-11. There are millions out there living in lala land and they all need to be treated for severe depression resulting in dementia.

RepJ on August 3, 2006 at 6:24 PM

This asshattery is staggering….

skeeter on August 3, 2006 at 6:55 PM

We need a new term.

The term that comes to mind to describe them is “shit for brains.”

Yes, I know I’m being harsh.

There comes a point where gentlemanly “debate” and “sweet reason” can go no further in honest attempts to achieve a meeting of the minds or even provide honest discussion in the marketplace of ideas. And while men and women of good faith who oppose each other can “agree to disagree,” when both sides are rational, the disconnect here is these people are NOT rational.

Dr. Pat Santy (“Dr. Sanity’s Blog” and columnist Charles Krauthhammer (who is also MD), have described people like these as litterly being insane.

so, there can be no “debate” with such people; there is only the act of marginalizing them to the point of their being impotent.

No matter what we do or say, they will live out their days believing (and espousing) that Bush ordered the WTC towers to be imploded, that there was no plane crash at the Pentagon, that Bush stole the elections of 2000 and and 2004, etc. And there is nothing we can do to convince them of reality, except to insure that their message falls on deaf ears by proactively exposing their lies as lies.

But we CAN prevent the uninvolved public from falling for their bullshit by confronting the lies head-on.

The Vent serves a valuable role in keeping us informed as to who these people are. Keep up the good work.

georgej on August 4, 2006 at 2:41 AM

Prof. Blather:
A recent study suggested that cynical shows such as “The Daily Show” actually suppress voter turn out. Hopefully right-wing blogs such as this don’t have that effect, but I think it’s possible.
So maybe it is good to take a break, remember the important thing is to get others to vote. Much better than reading online about the effects if the Dems win the House this year.

Regards,
Jason

Jason on August 4, 2006 at 10:33 AM

I posted earlier about how my reaction was one of anger at the Loose Change guys behavior. The following commentator said how I should not give into hate (Yoda?) and that I shouldn’t let these asshats affect me in this way. But I think the reaction is okay, because it’s natural. I thought a lot about this last night and today, and it became apparent to me why people do this. It’s clearly because they hate Bush. I don’t even know why they hate him, I seriously doubt even they know why…but they loathe him. They despise everything he says, distrust every word from his administration, etc… Why? Who knows?! I guess it comes down to one thing, a quote from a TV show I watched a long time back, I think it was CSI… But to paraphrase, “They hate each other more than they loved their child.” Tthese people, they necessarily don’t hate America..They just hate President Bush *MORE* than they love America. I think that’s the most depressing thing about this…

DakRoland on August 4, 2006 at 3:03 PM

As for what to call them, I think “9-11 Deniers” does it well. Since there is a big overlap with the Holocaust Deniers it draws attention to that aspect as well.

Brainster on August 4, 2006 at 5:43 PM

Ok, I am in shock……..

Yes, there are questions surrounding 9-11, and I’ve brought some of them up before, but I had *no idea* of the amount of vitriol that these guys spew!

(I also didn’t know they were hard-core Leftist, but thatr’s neither here nor there).

Considering how the Govt is allowing an illegal invasion of out country by Mexico, it’s really not a stretch to think the govt might also be involved in 9-11.

HOWEVER……

Denegrating these victim’s families accomplishes nothing, and turns off people like myself who *do* know a few things about our govt……

VonHelton on August 22, 2006 at 12:33 PM