Moussaoui 9/11 evidence now available online

posted at 9:41 pm on July 31, 2006 by Allahpundit

Some of the exhibits had been posted before, but the entire catalog’s there now. Of particular interest are the items marked “PA” in Phase 1 and pretty much everything in Phase 2.

Not for the squeamish. Maybe if we’d had a death pimp on duty to pose with the body parts, the images would be easier to swallow.

There’s video and audio too, but I wasn’t able to download the former and didn’t try downloading the latter. Cosgrove’s call weaned me off of that forever.

His call is one of the exhibits. If you haven’t listened to it yet, consider yourself lucky.

Comments

Fox reporting:

Fidel Castro Temporarily Gives Power to Brother Due to Illness

One of these days, the SOB will croak.

Can’t happen soon enough.

JammieWearingFool on July 31, 2006 at 9:45 PM

Allah,

I’m a glutton for punishment.

I listen to all the reasons I need to keep fighting radical Islam and their apologists in the country and the world today. If Mr. Cosgrove can fight for his life in such a tenacious manner, then I, who breathe fresh air every minute of every day, kiss my wife every morning and every evening of every day, and hug my kids every day of my life; who lives where I want, read what I want, and say what I want, should honor him and 2995 other souls who died just because they lived and worked in my country that day.

I should honor as well all the Men and Women of my military who work all day in 115 degree heat, full body armor and pack, living with their weapons, and placing themselves between Osama, Zawahiri, Zarqawi, Nasrallah, Assad, I’manutjob, and every imam who supports them, and sometimes dying or being hurt on my behalf. Because if they were alive here today, they would want me to remember and to fight on.

And I won’t disappoint them.

I’m not worth their spit. But at least I know, there are those in America and elsewhere who are worth less than I. And I won’t let those timid souls dishonor Mr. Cosgrove’s memory.

Press on. To Victory.

Subsunk

Subsunk on July 31, 2006 at 10:25 PM

Subsunk,

Amen. Well said.

mikeyboss on July 31, 2006 at 10:32 PM

It’s time to take a ruler and a map then draw a line 20 miles north of the Lebanon-Israel border.
Provide whatever support is needed to completely evacuate this area.
Then call Bashar Al-Assad and say come to the table or life gets very uncomfortable. No cajones=defeat. Literaly give him an offer he can’t refuse.
Don’t believe me, Israel tried withdrawal appeasment and Arabs have only been emboldened.
In tribal-honor driven societies only complete defeat works.

Speakup on August 1, 2006 at 1:38 AM

Subsunk:
Would that all America and all the world should have a fraction of the spirit you convey in your post. I’m with you. I wholeheartedly support our troops and their mission in Iraq and Afghanistan. And I just as wholeheartedly support Israel and their mission of survival.

People don’t realize it yet, but Israel is fighting just one of the fronts in the global war on radical islam. The islamists will only cease to be emboldened when they are destroyed. Anything less than their destruction will be viewed as an islamic victory.

What an utter perversion that Israel is now seen by the whole world as the aggressor in this conflict. It’s insane.

There comes a time when you have to accept that war really does involve killing your enemy. To do it not means that the enemy, like a cancer, just keeps growing.

Excise this human cancer now. For the good of all humanity.

Destroy hizb’allah completely. Whatever it takes.

America and our allies need to track down al-sadr and his little army and destroy it too.

The time for half measures is long past. We can easily win this war if we’re just willing to do what it takes. America and the world at large needs a good spine stiffening.

techno_barbarian on August 1, 2006 at 9:30 AM