Photos: Streisand joins Cindy Sheehan’s moonbat fast (Update: Did Maliki end Cindy’s fast?)

posted at 7:30 pm on July 27, 2006 by Allahpundit

I don’t know that for a fact. I’m just guessing based on the, um, evidence.

The mirror has two faces. And six chins.

Update: In all likelihood, this is the only revenge Maliki will ever have on Cindy for her Iraq posture. Enjoy it:

“Peace Mom” Cindy Sheehan held a vigil this week outside the Iraqi Embassy in D.C. Sheehan hoped to ask Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to commit to a timetable for withdrawing U.S. troops. An embassy official told her he’d get her some face time with Al-Maliki if she moved away from the embassy and ended her hunger strike. “So we moved and ended our fast,” Sheehan told The News’ Ken Bazinet. “He never called back.” Sheehan was offended that Al-Maliki did find time to join President Bush in meeting with families of Iraq veterans.

Comments

Cindy and Barbara…..pigs in a blanket?????

robo on July 27, 2006 at 7:54 PM

Damn, Babs got more chins than a Chinese phone book.

B Moe on July 27, 2006 at 8:02 PM

It’s all George Bush’s fault!!

NTWR on July 27, 2006 at 8:02 PM

Karl Rove at his finest!!!

ChefJeff on July 27, 2006 at 8:42 PM

Barbra looks trashy, pregnant and annoyed. It’s hard to live such an elitist life and put up with those construction workers on a 100+ degrees day in LA, with humidity just as high…

What might the I.Q. of Cindy Sheehan be? Brilliantly inspired that embassy official.

Entelechy on July 27, 2006 at 9:03 PM

Barbra could use some belly-dancing (maybe in a burka, especially if she doesn’t comb).

Entelechy on July 27, 2006 at 9:22 PM

To quote my elderly die hard ‘New Deal’ liberal father when I told him this one:
“Not the sharpest tool in shed, now is she” ROTFLMAO

opiemuyo on July 27, 2006 at 10:17 PM

Clinton wouldn’t poke that with Sharpton’s johnson.

Tempus Fugit rained on her parade.

Hening on July 27, 2006 at 11:15 PM

I forgot to mention that Babs is starring in “Dorian Gray”.

Hening on July 27, 2006 at 11:17 PM

Holy cow! It’s the fertile octogenarian!

Fly_in_Ointment on July 28, 2006 at 3:26 AM

Hmm, she do look bad. Well, as a 56 year old woman, I know I’ll never be a hot babe again, but I do at least comb my hair before I go outside and I do my best to keep myself in shape.

Ellen on July 28, 2006 at 7:18 AM

Punked by the Prime Minister! That’s wonderfully funny! (Anyone else think she’s just using that as an excuse for her mysterious hunger strike weight gain?)

I suspect Cindy is more than dumb enough to fall for this again. She’s perpetually Charlie Brown running for Lucy’s football. This should become standard policy – call it the Maliki Doctrine. When Cindy “No Tombstone for My Son” Sheehan shows up somewhere, just agree to do whatever she wants.

Then ignore her and laugh.

I like it. Got a nice beat and I can dance to t.

By the way … am I the only one that chuckled at the fact that Cindy is now asking the IRAQI leader for a time table? I’m very, very confused, Cindy-doll. I thought the Iraqis didn’t want us there.

These people have no talking points discipline.

Professor Blather on July 28, 2006 at 7:25 AM

Ugh… that is so Fat an Ugly that not even Bill Clinton would hit it..

havok on July 28, 2006 at 9:07 AM

Listening to “Brian and the Judge” on Fox talk radio and the judge is reporting that Ms Sheehan used less then honest methods to get that 5 acres of land in Crawford. Apparentely she used a third party who represented themselves as a Katrina victim to the land owners without disclosing the final purpose of the purchase. The original owner is investigating the possibilty of legal action against Sheehan.
Hope she can sue her non fasting butt into the poor house.

LakeRuins on July 28, 2006 at 10:01 AM

Ellen, as a 56 year old man, I also keep myself in shape!! The shape of a basketball now.
But all things aside, poor cindy and her Valley Girl speak, I think, wears then on anyone she meets. Her former hubby most likely tired of it long ago, but to have it continue after his Heros death was probably just too much to take. Time to GROW UP , Cindy.

gary on July 28, 2006 at 2:07 PM

Why does the press–including this blog–insist on giving this deranged woman publicity? Talk about picking at scabs.

honora on July 28, 2006 at 2:10 PM

I thought Babs was getting ready for her “final” tour this fall. It looks like she’s been spending all her time in front of her computer sorting out the geopolitical landscape. Poor, poor, Babs.

As for Cindy, I hope she stays in the spotlight on through the elections. At the rate she’s going, she will kill any chance the Dems have.

Rick on July 28, 2006 at 3:14 PM