Dean-o needs Beano

posted at 8:08 pm on July 26, 2006 by Bryan

DNC Chair Howard Dean has political Tourettes Syndrome. Or he’s a childish dope who likes the taste of shoe leather 24/7. Or he can’t keep his mental gases under control. You make the call, laddies.

Comments

Just think, if he hadn’t erupted into that bizarre, unsettling scream he might have been the Dem nominee, and there fore might have been elected President. Thus, he would be viewed by the rest of the world as an even less adroit idiot than Bush is perceived to be. The worst Bush has said was sh!t and here’s Howard Dean wanting to start diplomatic forest fires.

Bellicose Muse on July 26, 2006 at 8:16 PM

He just gets crazier as time goes on. God, I hope he runs for president in 08. I’m a sucker for one sided fights.

Savage on July 26, 2006 at 8:44 PM

“Some people call you anti-semites, I call you my base.”

rw on July 26, 2006 at 9:45 PM

Howard Dean:

“He’s always talking about those people. It’s always somebody else’s fault. It’s the gays’ fault. It’s the immigrants’ fault. It’s the liberals’ fault. It’s the Democrats’ fault. It’s Hollywood people,” Dean said. “Americans are sick of that. Even if you win elections doing that, you drag down our country.”

He can’t have it both ways. He represents the far left of the Moonbats, who are mostly against Israel or indifferent to her. He tried scoring cheap political scores, by raising his jaw a bit in Florida.

Here is a real-life report from the heart of Moonbatland, Hollywood. One of my major clients is the famous and fantastic Hollywood hospital Cedars-Sinai. I traveled there early today and around noon we walked on Wilshire Blvd. in search of lunch. All of a sudden we encountered masses of moonbats protesting in front of the Israeli Consulate. Police were everywhere. My clients said “oh, they’ve been here for days”.

They are the ones whom Mr. Dean represents, make no mistake. Their signs read things like “Stop the invasion now”, “Peace right now”, “Stop killing children”, “Don’t kill the innocent” and of course all had the peace sign on them.

While I’m fond of interesting people and don’t like generalizations, I found it strange that most of the protesters were: skinny, pretty unwashed/uncombed, mostly males, between the late 20s and early 40s and not people who’d otherwise be busy/engaged.

As I write Mr. Colmes is arguing against Israel…bla, bla, bla.

Unrelated and still…Mr. Dean’s constituency…

Driving home to San Diego I saw a license plate which read “Sue ‘heart symbol’ Zoe” and separately a bumper sticker “He is not my President”.

And that’s all I’ve experienced, in addition to a full day’s work. Hollywood is never, ever boring.

Entelechy on July 26, 2006 at 9:52 PM

When did the DEMs start dissing anti-Semites?

If he didn’t like the invite, he must be really outraged about the anti-Semites who launched 1200 ball-bearing packed anti-Semite rockets into Israel in the last few days.

I await his speech on that.

entagor on July 26, 2006 at 11:08 PM

Is there anything that the dems magically did do that the republicans mucked up? I mean I remember especially for the economy things were peachy but I don’t remember 96-99 being a idyllic wonderland that Dean portrays it to be

Defector01 on July 26, 2006 at 11:30 PM

rw, very funny!

I love the way Drudge is showing it:

Dean says Iraqi PM an ‘Anti-Semite’…

Compares FL GOP candidate Katherine Harris to Stalin…

Calls for End to Divisiveness…

That’s some good comedy.

Bellicose Muse on July 27, 2006 at 12:33 AM

Bryan, are non-laddies ok on this thread? Just kidding :)

On Capitol Hill, Sen. John Warner, R-Va., the chairman of the Armed Services Committee, said: “I dismiss Howard Dean. Really, he’s a disappointment, even to Democrats. I don’t care to deal with that.”

Entelechy on July 27, 2006 at 1:52 AM

I wonder how the nutroots feel about having someone more friendly to Israel than themselves called an anti-semite by thier hero. Does not compute.

Clark1 on July 27, 2006 at 2:16 AM

There’s a picture of Dean wearing a keffia(sp) on Michelle’s site.

The far left seems a bit… ummmm… conflicted.

The GOP is far from perfect, but at this time and place in history they are our absolute best bet to protect and defend us.

I’m convinced the lefticrats have no clue how to take us thru these historically turbulent times. None at all.

techno_barbarian on July 27, 2006 at 10:23 AM

Dean was trying to claim the high moral ground by denouncing a Muslim as an anti-Semite? Has he even looked at Kos in the last week?
Wait wait wait-he was denouncing a “Prime Minister of a fledgling democracy which has won its freedom through the efforts of the United States led-Coalition” Muslim. Oh-one of THOSE. It’s not like Dean was spitting on the memory of a good Muslim like Arafat.
Hannity on his radio program yesterday pointed to the fact that the 7 Democrats upset with the PM for not denouncing Hezbollah can be matched with 7 other Democrats who one day earlier refused to sign on to a referrendum denouncing…Hezbollah. Hypocrites. This is why they keep losing elections. They can’t ever be trusted to tell the truth. If they did tell the truth about how they feel about America, they would never be elected ever again.

Doug on July 27, 2006 at 12:43 PM