Jump!

posted at 1:21 am on July 20, 2006 by Bryan

World Jump Day!
Jump to prevent global warming
Mad Physics debunks
To jump or not to jump
Treehuggers fret

Download Vent for your iPod
Watch Vent on YouTube

Comments

Try this – it’s easier and you won’t work up a sweat.

Everyone get in their cars, head East, and accelerate slowly to about a hundred. If you accelerate slowly, the Earth won’t notice. Then, on signal, everyone slam on your breaks! Sorry, those of you on the East Coast will have to use your boat or jetski and toss a sea anchor out on the signal.

Woody

woodcdi on July 20, 2006 at 9:59 PM

Great Vent Michelle…and apparently for all the right reasons!

As for me, if I jumped I’d do it like this…

PS. join Michelle’s Conservative Youtubers at http://youtube.com/group/conservative :)

Joe on July 20, 2006 at 11:25 PM

My favorite part of this (setting aside the obvious) is that libs actually got upset about this, thinking it was real and legit. I didn’t buy this for a second and was SO relieved that it was a prank. I’m actually saddened that anyone could even possibly think anything even remotely like this could possibly be true.

God, though, I’d love to see footage of FAR left loonies out there jumping up and down.

rahjr2k on July 21, 2006 at 12:14 AM

Post 100! Yeah, me!

To Entelechy:

Thank you! Sincerely.

And to Rahjr2kL:

You raise the funniest question of all: wouldn’t it be interesting to know just how many moonbats were desperately, urgently, breathlessly hopping up and down this morning?

I’d really love to know. Preferably with video.

Professor Blather on July 21, 2006 at 12:27 AM

Okay, Michelle is an amazingly beautiful woman, in many ways. I say this after holding my tongue (of compliments) on the Sheehan Diet… ah, the jump episode was amazing.

Why have I enjoyed seeing Michelle pump gas, go fishing, wear a Burka topped off with a Hot Air baseball cap, eat fast food and now jump…? ha, lol.

Keep up the good work, GJ.

ar_basin on July 21, 2006 at 12:55 AM

Great Vent Hotair,
I love it because it was funny ..

alyce on July 21, 2006 at 4:37 AM

NTWR,
BoB is definitely a woman. i think she outed herself about a month ago, if I remember correctly. still waiting to hear about HER military record…

pullingmyhairout on July 21, 2006 at 9:36 AM