American jihad and the Baltimore terror cell

posted at 9:22 am on July 12, 2006 by Bryan

All about Adam Gadahn
The making of an American jihadist
The OC al Qaeda guy
Uzair Paracha convicted
Enemies among us
KSM: Naming names
Where’s Aafia Siddiqui?
Download Vent for your iPod

Comments

Great work Hot Air. Very informative which is why I came here every day. Keep getting the information out there.

Silk on July 12, 2006 at 9:55 AM

Gee. His parents must be so proud.

On a more serious note, what to do about homegrown terrorists? Racial profiling? the only thing that guy had to do is shave his beard, put on some jeans and stick ipod buds in his ear and he becomes my next door neighbor. I don’t have the answer. but it scares the crap out of me.

pullingmyhairout on July 12, 2006 at 10:09 AM

gee…his parents must be so proud.

on a more serious note, what do we do about homegrown terrorists? racial profiling? i’m not convinced that will work – the only thing this guy has to do is shave his beard, throw on a pair of jeans, stick ipod buds in his ears and he becomes my next door neighbor. I don’t have an answer, but it scares the crap out of me.

pullingmyhairout on July 12, 2006 at 10:14 AM

i double posted. i’m very sorry.

pullingmyhairout on July 12, 2006 at 10:15 AM

Thanks once again for finding the dots to connect. We’ll certainly never hear about these links via the MSM.

And, Oh Michelle, you look great!!!

wcarr on July 12, 2006 at 10:19 AM

What’s with that quote he was reading about what *his” god says? Was it just me, or did it sound like he was reading a Chinese fortune cookie???

BrunoMitchell on July 12, 2006 at 10:43 AM

Hi, Bruno:

Wannabe Hadji Adam’s rant sound more like ad-Bay ig-Pay atin-Lay to me.

Excellent Vent, as always, Michelle!

Jack.

Jack Deth on July 12, 2006 at 11:10 AM

I love it when Hot Air plays connect the dots. Great work. Here’s the list Michelle was referring to:

BelchSpeak on July 12, 2006 at 11:19 AM

Didn’t some school in CA force student to pretend to be Muslims for some class? All in the name of PC. Yeesh.

Richsamg on July 12, 2006 at 12:16 PM

well done
btw more and more of these hippies are converting to Islam because they’re realizing their life has no real meaning or purpose beyond protesting republicans and hugging trees. While alot out here are now Buddhists there’s a growing number who are muslim who feel that islam finally gives their lives purpose and meaning it never had.

Defector01 on July 12, 2006 at 12:16 PM

The “dots” have been connected. Thanks, Michelle.

I hope that if they catch Gadahn alive that he’s tried for treason and not some lesser offense. This guy deserves the death penalty.

But, to be frank, if he was “killed” resisting capture, that’d be okay too.

georgej on July 12, 2006 at 12:29 PM

Apparently no one noticed Adam was marked for Islam from the beginning. He grew up on a goat farm….

ScottG on July 12, 2006 at 2:44 PM

Heh…. I wonder what his mother thinks of his new religion’s treatment of women….
No doubt, she must be very proud that her boy is so gung-ho about fighting the American status quo that he supports throwing rocks at women.

kaseiryu on July 12, 2006 at 3:54 PM

I don’t speak Arabic, but does anyone who DOES have a comment on his accent when he’s quoting the Koran?

Maybe it’s just my fanboy tendencies showing – but it sounded to me JUST like he was speaking Klingon – as I occasionally hear it spoken at Sci-Fi and Gaming Conventions.

BMasso on July 12, 2006 at 4:22 PM

I thought that language sounded a little fishy as well…hey, if he’s speaking Klingon, does that mean we can use the Klingon legal system which generally involves large bladed implements and death penalties for parking violations?

austinnelly on July 12, 2006 at 4:29 PM

:)) …. LMAO!!

thirteen28 on July 12, 2006 at 4:37 PM

Bmasso,
I fell out of my chair! Thats what I thought when I heard him.

What sickens me is all this si going on, yet the news hardly reports any of it.
But let ONE guy spit on a koran, or say something bad about that cross between Allah and a pig (ie Mohammad) and they are labled enemy #1

Wyrd on July 12, 2006 at 5:48 PM

Good vent! One thing though, many French countrymen are in the fear of their lives for their country France. I just got pinged with this French website for help called “SOS France.” So true. Civil war is what I’m expecting down the road…or more accurately, a war with Islamic nutballs.

Kokonut on July 12, 2006 at 7:24 PM

On a lighter note, that opening frame of the vent…would make a great publicity photo. I mean, did anybody else feel like going out and getting a post office box? Michelle should do some endorsements..:)

austinnelly on July 12, 2006 at 10:41 PM

I still don’t understand why the ultimate in “progressive” mindset development is radical Islam. We’re starting to see that at underground hardcore shows, where PETArds have been running rampant for years. Only now you’ll see a couple guys in robes with beards, dancing to the sounds of “save the animals, kill bush, etc.”

Of course, I do have a grand unifying theory, but it’s religious in nature. We’re not allowed to use arguments like that.

JamesVersusEveryone on July 13, 2006 at 9:44 AM