Hatemania! Goldstein’s stalker wants right-wingers’ heads cracked (Update: PW hit with another DOS)

posted at 3:08 pm on July 9, 2006 by Allahpundit

Quoting another brave, plain-speaking truthteller. In fairness, they don’t seem too adamant about bludgeoning; the main thing is having us put down like “rabid animals,” so presumably injections would be okay. Or gas.

In the post before that, she says she hopes the hostilities between her and Goldstein are over. Two posts later, she’s quite indignant that some righty trolls condone violence against her.

It’s like “Sybil,” if Sybil had some kind of weird preoccupation with “frenching” two-year-olds.

Meanwhile, one of Goldstein’s commenters welcomed him back last night by wishing cancer on him. Which he sort of deserves, after dealing with Dr. Demento for two days and having his site knocked offline.

He did keep his promise, though.

Dr. Helen says Jeff struck a blow for women’s rights here, which means the usual suspects will be wanting to strike a blow to her skull later today.

Honestly, the boss is going to have to put out a sequel to “Unhinged” just to cover this crap.

Update: Goldstein’s site isn’t loading for me now. Another DOS?

Update: Yep. JG just e-mailed.

Update: Jeff sends along a pair of comments that didn’t make it to the front page before the site went down.

Get over it Jeff. Stop making a big deal over this petty issue. You’re the one showing your hairy ass.

Fuck you Jeff. The day I wave the U.S. flag with pride is when the Democrats win the White House and Congress. Until then, I raise it upside down in distress.

I agree with everything Dr. Frisch said about you. I hope the next plane you fly on crashes.

Better still:

Like you facist hypocrites never send threats to liberals. Jeff, you got everything you deserved. At least Dr. Frisch didn’t go around pushing the UC-Santa Cruz chancellor to suicide like your chipmunk-faced chink bitch friend Michelle Malkin.

Only conservative fags like to play the victim. You have a small dick.

I guess we’ll never know if these are genuine, now that “the raw data” has been “hidden” again.

Update: Quoth Bill: “Achieving Malkinesque levels of hate mail is a noteworthy event; achieving Malkinesque levels of hate mail that actually reference Malkin, racism and chimpmunks has got to be some sort of milestone in the annals of online animus.”

Update: Eh. It’s all hate-traffic and it’ll all be gone in a week. Who cares?

Comments

You are the reason people go on shooting sprees.

These people are so disgusting! What the hell is wrong with them?

violet on July 9, 2006 at 3:20 PM

I don’t want to jump to any conclusions, but that woman seems to be suffering from some form of mental illness.

Jim Treacher on July 9, 2006 at 3:31 PM

Hey, I’ll be happy to jump to conclusions: It’s amazing to me how she manages to keep track of all of the voices in her head.

Does she have some sort of sophisticated database running?

Misha I on July 9, 2006 at 3:37 PM

Violet, I’m not a professional shrink but I think that Jim is onto something.

When liberals lost big time in the ’04’ elections we read that many had to undergo treatment for something termed PEST. Perhaps this is another example of how people who spend their lives ignoing reality react when reality intrudes into their self created worlds?

I used to reside in a liberal wonderland named Chicago where violence was a part of daily existance, and where only criminals were allowed to own guns. Today I live in lower Michigan where violence is a rarity, and people are more conservative. Here I could carry a gun if I wished to apply for the proper permit.

I’ll let the reader draw their own conclusions. :o)

DannoJyd on July 9, 2006 at 3:40 PM

The mere fact that she won’t stop is pretty clear evidence that everything’s not alright upstairs. I hope she has a friend that can steer her towards some help.

darwin on July 9, 2006 at 3:53 PM

Following this and still amazed by her. Talk about delusional..now she is the victim? Honestly, I think she is so nuts, so completely brainwashed that she believes everything she writes is gospel..very scarey.

labwrs on July 9, 2006 at 3:56 PM

Some of the lefty lunatics who are supporting this wacko bitch are just as demented as she is. Reality is a foreign concept to these kooks.

speed647 on July 9, 2006 at 4:22 PM

I can’t seem to access Ace’s site. Is mu.nu under another DOS attack?

Slublog on July 9, 2006 at 4:48 PM

Ace’s site was spotty this morning but I just loaded it without a problem.

Allahpundit on July 9, 2006 at 4:50 PM

Weird. For some reason, I can’t load a single mu.nu site. Jawa, Confederate Yankee – all inaccessible.

Slublog on July 9, 2006 at 4:51 PM

This has gone way beyond creepy liberal antics.

This is full insanity.

– L.

Lawrence on July 9, 2006 at 4:56 PM

At least Dr. Frisch didn’t go around pushing the UC-Santa Cruz chancellor to suicide..

Zowie! That VRWC is a bitch, ain’t it?

Er, I mean, good work, Mr. Rove. Nice job. Really.

Pablo on July 9, 2006 at 5:13 PM

Don’t kid yourselves. I’ve dealt with these people for a while. They’re a narcissistic, vile, angry, violent bunch.

Chas on July 9, 2006 at 5:16 PM

Why do they hate Jeff Goldstein so? The worst you could say about him is that he’s occasionally snarky, sometimes uses sarcastic humor and…gee, that’s it. Is it is funny haikus that push their buttons? His one-sided conversations with inanimate objects? He’s not mean-spirited, not hateful, malicious or bombastic. I just don’t get why he’s such a target of their bile.

While still below the belt, at least “chipmunk-faced” is a step up from the ping pong ball insult. How blatantly hypocritical that the side that claims to honor women’s rights so loathes so many strong-minded, intelligent women.

Bellicose Muse on July 9, 2006 at 5:17 PM

All of the above are loading for me, but some wouldn’t earlier. Best wishes to Jeff. Moonbat Debbie bit off more than she will ever be able to chew – talk about a mismatch. Her creepy supporters are more troubling than she. Frisch them all!

mcgilvra on July 9, 2006 at 5:19 PM

Well, I think its pretty obvious that neither she nor any of the moonbats who support her took advantage of the free psychiatric treatment made available when it was finally determined that Bush won the 2000 election. From the looks of it, she went down hill pretty fast after that.

GT on July 9, 2006 at 5:52 PM

Its pretty easy to spot

frischers

, they are all egomaniacs with huge inferiority complexes. Which makes for a very noisy space between the ears….quite amazing they can utter any words at all.

shooter on July 9, 2006 at 6:19 PM

I still maintain that the most vile, rascist, narcissistic people are liberals.
Their are jerks on all sides. But 90% of the conservatives I have read are inteligent and mostly courtouse. At the very least their insults are imaginative.
But Liberals tend to use the most offensive and juvenile attacks.
What is really ironic is that Liberals are the party of “peace” yet they are more violent then any liberals I know. Course that depends of the circumstance. Break into a conservatives house and he will shoot you.

Wyrd on July 9, 2006 at 6:20 PM

At some point in the near future, this narrative will be recast by some as the Passion of the Frisch. After being sold down the river by some on the Left, she will have symbolically martyred herself after suffering the unrelenting abuse of the Right. Instead of a crown of thorns, she will be adorned with a rainbow colored Hamas headband. Photoshopped versions of various depictions of the Transfiguration will begin to appear featuring the likenesses of Frisch, Sheehan, and Corrie.

I fully expect to see her on both O’Reilly and Olbermann on the same night claiming in one appearance to have made the threats and denying in the other that she made such threats.

rw on July 9, 2006 at 6:25 PM

When liberals lost big time in the ‘04′ elections we read that many had to undergo treatment for something termed PEST.

Oh yeah! I remember that! That was ridiculously funny. I got much joy out of that. For the most part my question was rhetorical, as I know that these people are deranged by hatred. And big, huge, spoiled babies.

violet on July 9, 2006 at 6:28 PM

mu.nu is frequently slow-loading for me.

commissar on July 9, 2006 at 6:46 PM

I used to think the worst of liberalism was when their name celebrities said something stupid out of being too far out of mainstream culture. Like when the Dixie Chicks say something dumb, or Sheehan calls U.S. soldiers “war criminals,” or Michael Moore calls terrorists “freedom fighters”… But now, this is just a lowly ground trooper threatening violence against a two year old boy out of hatred for an ideology… I feel totally detached from these people, like they aren’t human. It is events like this that kills my inner moderate democrat, and hopes that people like this woman never get anything that they want.

Savage on July 9, 2006 at 7:02 PM

Why do they hate Jeff Goldstein so?

Bellicose Muse,

Ace had a really good post on this very subject back in May. It’s very interesting. He says it better than I could, at any rate. :)

violet on July 9, 2006 at 7:36 PM

Thanks Violet. That was a good read. Now that I think about it, the most anti-semetic people I’ve noticed are blatant racists (i.e. the KKK, Black Panthers) or the more militant socialists. You know, the ones that care so much and are our superiors in every way.

Bellicose Muse on July 9, 2006 at 11:17 PM

You know, the ones that care so much and are our superiors in every way.

It’s unfortunate that I haven’t learned my lesson and let my “betters” teach me how to think. Oh well. :)

violet on July 10, 2006 at 12:08 AM

STALKERS: Mountally ill.

Dr. Charles G. Waugh on July 10, 2006 at 1:24 AM

There is a pattern on the left: they want their enemies dead. It is showing up in jokes, computer graphics, blogs, television and film. Their enemy is not shoe bombers, or beheaders.

Their enemy is mainstream America that holds onto the Christian Church and worship of the Judeo God and believes in a single moral standard that may exclude some of the chosen behaviours of the left.

Years ago I read an interview with Al Capp, the creator of the Lil Abner cartoon strip. He often made fun of blohard politicians but without the death wish malice of cartoons like Doonesbury. Capp, referring to the Vietnam anti-war protestors, said we had given our kids everything except one thing, we forgot to teach them to love their country.

This group does not love their country. At least the traditional America we know from the Founding father’s documents and declarations, from the writings of Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt.

They have tried with all their might to rewrite the history of the nation to redefine its values. Religion was interferring with the definition, so they turned on the church, or by stealth have managed to take over and redefine a number of mainstream denominations in their own image.

Narcissistic fools!

They have made progress, but the Vietnam generation is getting old, and the conservative bloc is gaining size despite the invasion of illegals who are being channeled to destroy the traditional American system.

So the leaders of the left see death coming and the enemy gaining. Now they want the enemies erased, Hitler’s final solution when all else fails.

If I did not have personal experience with this metamorphasis in my own family I would not have believed it. A happy kid, playing games, going to school, becomes a raging adult who thinks Christians should be eliminated and the WTC bombers justified by America’s evil. Oh this person lives in academia

Luckily for us, our left is a bunch of gun-fearing, death-fearing, generally godless wussies and appeasers or we would be fighting door to door already. If they can kill you with words or cowardly DOS they will

entagor on July 10, 2006 at 11:01 AM

Why do they hate Jeff Goldstein so?

Hate seems to be the only thing that the liberals have going for them these days. And they don’t much care which conservative or Republican (really any non-liberal) is the brunt of their hatred. Jeff is in their hate cross-hairs today, tomorrow it will be someone else. Of course Bush and Rove are always on their hate list.

docdave on July 10, 2006 at 11:59 AM