Video: Degenerate traitor Adam Gadahn

posted at 3:11 pm on July 7, 2006 by Allahpundit

I’ve got the Shehzad Tanweer video. It’s 31 minutes long so I’ll be editing for awhile. But here, uncut, is the segment featuring filthy American turncoat Adam Gadahn, about whom the Blotter just posted an item. I haven’t had time to watch it yet. Let me know in the comments what I’m missing.

More soon.

Update: Pablo notes below that Gadahn mentions Haditha and the rape/murder in Mahmoudiyah, which means this has to have been recorded within the past week or so.

Update: Here’s a quote from SITE. Adam sure does know his left-wing talking points:

I’d like to remind those who ludicrously claim that Britain treats Muslims better than America, that Britain is the one who taught American how to kill and oppress Muslims in the first place, by drawing on experience gained during hundreds of years of blood-soaked colonialist history.

Update: Thanks much to Rusty Shackleford of My Pet Jawa for help with getting the vids. As always, he’s the go-to guy for all your jihad needs.

Dan Riehl has excerpts from Gadahn’s statement, made when he was at USC, on “Becoming Muslim.”

Update: The rest of the Tanweer video is here.

Comments

Well, mental illness takes all forms. Luckily for him we have a cure. The dose varies, but typically a 500 lb dose will cure him. It cured Zarquawi. If I were prescribing, I think I’d give him a 2000 pounder, just to make sure he gets “the cure”.

darwin on July 7, 2006 at 3:23 PM

Targeted for destruction. No Miranda, no ACLU lawyer,
no more subscription to the NY Times. Just … blammo!

JammieWearingFool on July 7, 2006 at 3:28 PM

Nothing terribly exciting. America is terrorist. Britain is terrorist. Israel is terrorist. All good muslims should want to go on a shooting spree at Camp Pendleton housing. Haditha, Mahmudiyah, Allah loves revenge…

Al Qaeda boilerplate delivered with just the tiniest lisp.

Pablo on July 7, 2006 at 3:30 PM

Does he mention Haditha?

Allahpundit on July 7, 2006 at 3:31 PM

Briefly.

Pablo on July 7, 2006 at 3:32 PM

He spends more time on Mahmudiyah. It’s a fresh track, no doubt.

Pablo on July 7, 2006 at 3:33 PM

I dont even need to view thisrr..I know what he says” America is to blame for everything, the Great Satan is the reason we poor, deprived Muslims must kill everyone in the world..grrr

labwrs on July 7, 2006 at 3:34 PM

Allahpundit, have you seen this insanity today? CJ has a thread on it over at the football.

JammieWearingFool on July 7, 2006 at 3:36 PM

Allah, it is one of the worst examples of demagoguery I’ve ever seen.

He uses one event- the recent accusation of the rape and murder of a girl and her family- to justify all his other outlandish claims that we kidnap civilians not only wantonly, but that it’s regular practice; that we target children, pregnant women, whomever. That we kidnap ‘innocent’ Afghanis and ship them to Guantanamo ‘or worse’. We’ve violated all treaties, we support Israel’s atrocities, etc.

He closes with the ubiquitous ‘they have no one to blame but themselves’ which of course leads to ‘they shouldn’t be surprised if Muslims rise up’.

linlithgow on July 7, 2006 at 3:54 PM

Imagine if something were to happen and America were to loose its mind. if we, as a nation, Collectively acted the way everyone accuses us of acting. imagine the fear in the terrorists eyes when… wait, nope. They would be dead. Imagine Kim Ill Jong realizing he pissed of the wrong..wait, no, His country would be a glowing crater. All the other countries would be aghast at the fact that we cut off our foreign aid and truly became an imperial power. Pay us 15% of your GNP or die.
Those cowards can talk big and accuse us of everything bad under the sun because they know we won’t slap them down lie they deserved. Ever notice that no one in Cuba talks out against Castro like people do here about Bush? In cuba castro has you shot for talking bad about him. In America you get a pulitzer prize for talking crap about Bush.

Wyrd on July 7, 2006 at 4:21 PM

JWF… can you give us a link to CJ’s thread?

RH

RobertHuntingdon on July 7, 2006 at 4:25 PM

He seems like the type of guy that American high school systems would chew up and spit out. I hope he likes his newfound fame… at the cost of … his SOUL!

Mwa ha ha…

Seriously–

Doesn’t anyone ever see the gaping double standards? I swear the world works something like this:

Terrorist: “Derka derka [gaping double standard].”
Liberal Media: “[gaping double standard]? The injustice!”
Bush: “Well, [logic].”
Liberal Media: “[gaping double standard]!”
Military: “But, [logic].”
Terrorist & Media: “[gaping double standard]! [gaping double standard]!”

And on and on. It’s a template, just fill in the gaps and you can have your own News channel!

JamesVersusEveryone on July 7, 2006 at 4:26 PM

Wyrd: Cuba where you get shot? America where you get a Pulitzer? These are the 2 choices? Why do I get the feeling this is a trick question……

The audience for these tapes is the Muslim world, they are about as meaningful as…well I can’t even think of a good parallel. (Good idea for the newest reality TV trash: the terrorist video awards…No?)

honora on July 7, 2006 at 4:29 PM

I’ll post the rest of the clip soon. Not so sure their audience is Muslim, honora; the Arabic parts are all subtitled in English.

Allahpundit on July 7, 2006 at 4:32 PM

Ten to one he thinks about all those fine good old USA California girls alot. A whole lot. That is of course, unless he’s developed a fondness for young boys. I understand that’s acceptable in touchy feely muslim land. No beautiful women, hide them under 100 yards of fabric …. but young boys?? Sure, it’s okay, mohammed said so.

darwin on July 7, 2006 at 4:32 PM

Well, I was only making a limited statement, I was thinking about listing ALL the countries where you get shot for criticizing the powers that be, but I have been trying to restrict my posts to a few paragraphs. I like the people here and don’t want to subject them to those 2000 word essays I usually write.

hhehe, I liek the “terrorist Video awards” You do know what the trophy would be right? It will only weigh 500lbs :)
And the USAF will deliver it to your doorstep free of charge!

Wyrd on July 7, 2006 at 4:33 PM

AP: I always assumed the translation was superimposed by the (Western) media? Well, learn something new every day!

honora on July 7, 2006 at 4:43 PM

Maybe in the past, but as you’ll see, this looks like it came from the source.

Allahpundit on July 7, 2006 at 4:45 PM

Somebody shoot this clown, and hang him in public for all to see, wrapped in pig entrails & dripping pig’s blood.

….After all, he just said an eye for an eye was acceptable, so let’s do him like our people were done at Faluja!

Sounds like a fitting end for a terrorist scumbag to me!

VonHelton on July 7, 2006 at 4:50 PM

VonHelton – My only problem is there shouldn’t even be a Fallujah. That town should have been leveled immediately. End of story.

darwin on July 7, 2006 at 4:58 PM

Robert,

Here’s the LGF link. Enjoy.

JammieWearingFool on July 7, 2006 at 5:05 PM

darwin on July 7, 2006 at 4:58 PM

You got that right!!

(How do you make an angry icon? I forgot!)

VonHelton on July 7, 2006 at 5:07 PM

Isn’t As Sahab the propaganda group that also posts videos at bin Laden’s request? I believe they operate out of England. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As-Sahab)

I thought it was subtitled in Arabic because this jackanape obviously doesn’t speak Arabic.

linlithgow on July 7, 2006 at 8:21 PM

Not only is he a lunatic, he’s ugly as a camel’s ass.

speed647 on July 7, 2006 at 8:42 PM

His leer is reminiscent of the supercilious lefty leer; the “Wicked child! I am brilliant, and know all!”

linlithgow on July 7, 2006 at 9:33 PM

I think there’s a point being missed here by some. As this …Muslim is appealing to the emotions of the audience, a lie works better than the truth. He’s not trying to educate them, but make them angry against the West. Same tactic Liberals use in a debate: call them on the facts which don’t fit their argument, and they start calling names and maybe even bring your mother’s marital status at the time of your birth into play. To be fair, Annie Coulter uses the same ploy against liberals, except she sticks to the truth, and that gets them so angry that they can’t think straight. You can’t reason with an unreasonable mind.

Doug on July 7, 2006 at 11:49 PM

Since the Middle East is one of the wealthiest regions on earth, WTF are these cheesy mooselims bitching about anyway? This Adam Gadfly fellow needs to get laid. “oh abdul, bring me a camel …. you know, the pretty one”.

darwin on July 7, 2006 at 11:59 PM

Why is this man still breathing???

georgej on July 8, 2006 at 5:19 AM

what a maroon! :p

Joe on July 8, 2006 at 8:22 AM

TRAITOR CHANGES NAME: From Adam Gadahn to Adam Gadahn-America.

Dr. Charles G. Waugh on July 8, 2006 at 2:37 PM

How about a roommate for “Taliban John.”

RobCon on July 9, 2006 at 1:02 PM