Fightin’ nutroots warriors cry like five-year-olds over beating from Lieberman

posted at 3:45 pm on July 7, 2006 by Allahpundit

Call it “Scut Farkus syndrome”. Whining jackholes:

Joe knocked the Nutroots’ little puppet Freshmaker flat on his ass, and (think about this), the Nutroots, the angry Leftie bloggers who wear their hatred and vileness on their sleeves, who boast of their toughness, the authors of “Rape Gurney Joe,” and “Whiny Ass Tittty Baby,” these very same traffickers in puerile venom, are offended because Joementum was “rude … mean .. interrupting, angry … arrogant, bullying thug … testy, angry … petulant … arrogant, aggressive … attacked, offered negativism …

Links aplenty at the Commissar’s.

scut.jpg

Comments

It was pretty funny on firedoglake and last night, they were urging people to spam up the on-line polls, and at the same time using the polls to prove how Ned pwned. Reality based indeed. I was wondering what their reaction would be when they found out most sane people thought Joe kicked his ass.

B Moe on July 7, 2006 at 3:57 PM

B Moe – they would think those people are stupid, or evil, or both.

Clark1 on July 7, 2006 at 4:07 PM

Joe won pretty clearly I thought. Though the “I’m no George Bush” (Bentson’s hit at Quayle redux) was too strained, could see it coming a mile away.

honora on July 7, 2006 at 4:20 PM

I thought Lamont’s close was very good. Better than Lieberman’s and delivered with a lot of feeling for such a gimmicky line (“if you approve this message, vote for me”).

Allahpundit on July 7, 2006 at 4:22 PM

I Still like the origional line “I knew Bobby Kennedy Senator. And you are no Bobby Kennedy”

leiberman did a pretty good job defining himself and Lamont. Regardless of your political stance, between the two of them I would have to go for leiberman. Lamonts only platform is “Defeating Leiberman” Its the similar platform Kerry ran on.

Wyrd on July 7, 2006 at 4:25 PM

Beautiful. They give the same responses you’d get if a spoiled, whiny, pampered brat suddenly got a taste of his own medicine. Whaaaaaaaa.

The even better part is it shows what our “fine” public schools have taught these pansies. In public school everyone’s a winner, no one fails and everyone gets a trophy. They got a dose of reality and don’t like it. Hahahahahaha

darwin on July 7, 2006 at 4:27 PM

but but but if Lamont gets the Dem nomination and Joe runs as an independent, they’ll split the dem vote. I sorta like this scenario.

-FOG

Fogpig on July 7, 2006 at 5:13 PM

Don’t worry, Kos kiddies, Uncle Vladdy is going to kiss your tummy and make it all right.

Kid from Brooklyn on July 7, 2006 at 5:27 PM

Damn Kid, I had cold shivers reading that. Go back to punning, I am going to have nightmares now!

“Momma! Putins comin ta git me!”

Wyrd on July 7, 2006 at 5:45 PM

A few years ago the Cirque du Soleil production in Las Vegas had the ugliest scenes of grown up, mainly fat, people crawling on the floor, in diapers.

These ‘nuts’ remind me of that scene. No time to look for pictures – imagine, though…

Entelechy on July 7, 2006 at 6:33 PM

Hey Wyrd, the quote was, “Senator, I served with Jack Kennedy. I knew Jack Kennedy. Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you’re no Jack Kennedy.”

Not Bobby.

Just FYI.
DKK

LifeTrek on July 7, 2006 at 7:56 PM

Yes, but these 2 candidates are still both liberals; big govenment, large entitlements, pro-abortion liberals. Their only difference is the war.

docdave on July 7, 2006 at 8:01 PM

lifetrek
thanks, right after I posted that I went “Bobby? Jack? Ack! senior moment!”

I figured I woud be corrected. I like your version better, correct and complete :)

Wyrd on July 7, 2006 at 9:05 PM

It’s funny, if you think about it, but Joe is the only Democrat that most people (center left and right) would consider voting for if he ran for President. The rest are damaged goods and wouldn’t best 49%. There are 44 Democrats in the Senate, and among them all, just one pair of balls.

Highplains on July 7, 2006 at 10:11 PM

Yellow eyes! I swear he had yellow eyes!

So who is Grover Dill to Lieberman’s Scott Farcus?

(Allah, check spelling of “Scott” in linked text)

Bellicose Muse on July 7, 2006 at 11:33 PM

Hmmmmmm …. das Freshmaker is looking pretty stale these days.

darwin on July 7, 2006 at 11:55 PM

Makes ya wonder if Lieberman/Gore would of done better than Gore/Lieberman.

E L Frederick on July 8, 2006 at 11:52 PM