Video: Diana Irey slams Murtha on Fox

posted at 1:23 pm on June 19, 2006 by Allahpundit

She wasn’t on for long but here’s the gist of it.

Official website is here, Vets for Irey — which has more video — is here. I’m trying to find a poll to see how she’s doing but coming up empty. Does anyone know?

Comments

I visited Diana’s web site but I could not find anything on her positions on the Amnesty Bill and border security.

Can anyone provide any links here so we can know her better?

easy87us on June 19, 2006 at 1:46 PM

I’ve been searching for a poll for sometime and cannot find any. Don’t think one has been done yet.

Curt on June 19, 2006 at 2:19 PM

==============================================================

No one knows her yet. She’s an embedded politician.

By the way, I heard rumors in the Beltway that Murtha had a sex change operation and used Botox and silicon to enhance his “figure” before facing that young female challenger.

But it might not work.

Veterans usually prefer them natural: young, firm and sexy, not flappy and loose.

CatholicConservative on June 19, 2006 at 2:23 PM

I too would like to see a poll on that race. Maybe if I were to e-mail Fox News?

DannoJyd on June 19, 2006 at 2:38 PM

In other news, Sen. John Kerry insisted in a speech today to the Veterans of Murtha’s district that he also fought in Vietnam.

CatholicConservative on June 19, 2006 at 2:42 PM

If Diana Irey run on No Amnesty and No Murtha, she will win.

Just No Murtha won’t cut it. Unable to stand against the President on the Amnesty issue is an indiction that she could be another RINO.

easy87us on June 19, 2006 at 2:57 PM

Catholic Conservative, did he say if he fought his demons, fought to build his muscles, or fought for time or to make a ‘good’ impression?

Entelechy on June 19, 2006 at 3:15 PM

I am sure that Murtha escaped from a nursing home.

There is no other explanation.

He either ran away from a nursing home or he was sexually abused when he was in Vietnam.

CatholicConservative on June 19, 2006 at 3:18 PM

I went to DIANA IREY US CONGRESS http://www.irey.com
and called their office. (phone # on bottom of site ).
-She is ‘Tancredo like’, she is for a wall/fence and anti-illegal immigration.
So you dont have to hear it just from me, her office will be contacting HOTAIR any minute so Allah can update us.

shooter on June 19, 2006 at 3:20 PM

Entelechy on June 19, 2006 at 3:15 PM

==============================================================

The formula was a disaster.

You do not add Ketchup to Botox!!

But what can you do when your wife is Red and Hot?

You just have to “Shove it!!”

CatholicConservative on June 19, 2006 at 3:21 PM

She is , she is,..nobody spelin’ an writin’ good today.

shooter on June 19, 2006 at 3:22 PM

I received an email some time ago from her campaign. I don’t have a clue how I received it since I live in GA but she seems to be firmly positioned on the No Amnesty/Build a Fence camp on immigration.
PA politics are indeed interesting with Lynn Swan on the Republican ticket for Gov to get rid of that back stabbing slimeball that tried to get a lot of the military absentee votes disallowed during the national election. I hope Rendell bites the dust also.

LakeRuins on June 19, 2006 at 3:28 PM

If she truly IS anti-amnesty/pro border wall/ and the antithesis of Murtha, where do I send my check???? I just hope Pennsylvanians are smart enough to vote Murtha OUT and this gal IN.

pullingmyhairout on June 19, 2006 at 3:48 PM

I just emailed her this link so we can find out what she thinks about immigration. It’s a good site to see where your elected officials stand on the issue.

NTWR on June 19, 2006 at 3:51 PM

Shooter, thanks.

I like to hear her dish it out to the Dem.

We could be looking toward Murtha’s retirement. My intuition tells me the blacks won’t be voting for Murtha this time around.

Hm, this is starting to look good.

Another land slide in the making.

easy87us on June 19, 2006 at 3:55 PM

NTWR, thanks for the link. Looking at Sherwood I see a big RINO there.

My worry is warranted.

easy87us on June 19, 2006 at 4:03 PM

Hope she wins. Even a RINO would be better than the incumbent. And I don’t think she is one.

RH

RobertHuntingdon on June 19, 2006 at 4:06 PM

You’re welcome easy. Yep, some of the (R) candidates are really hiding their amnesty voting records. I can’t believe how many RINOs there are!

At least now you know.

NTWR on June 19, 2006 at 4:07 PM

NTWR,
Interesting web site. thanks for the info. i checked out our Texas people and Hutchinson didn’t score as high as I thought she would. Cornyn did better.
xoxo

pullingmyhairout on June 19, 2006 at 4:17 PM

I may be jumping the gun here, but I sense in Diana Irey a “rising star”. Can’t wait to see her debate this clown!

eyesky on June 19, 2006 at 5:42 PM

NTWR,

I have a hunch that many GOP that have supported Bush’s bill will change their position soon.

Just watch. Bilbray is having his effect over them now.

No for Amnesty! Ms. Irey should make “no Amnesty and strong security” as her no.1 plaform to unseat Murtha.

Defeating Murtha is NOT a platform. “No Amnesty” is.

easy87us on June 19, 2006 at 5:51 PM

Rarely – make that never – have I felt shame for being a former Marine. But at this point, I’m pretty embarrassed that Murtha and I shared a uniform.

Shame, indeed. How could he?

What happened to Semper Fidelis, Murtha? Ring a vague bell?

Professor Blather on June 19, 2006 at 6:18 PM

The news of no cover up in the Hidatha investigation is indeed more good news for Diana Irey.

easy87us on June 19, 2006 at 7:33 PM

I interviewed Diana last week; blogged it just now: The Blog from the Core – Meet Diana Irey.

ELCore on June 19, 2006 at 7:40 PM

Who cares where she “is” on the other issues!!

The fact that she speaks so highly of the Troops,
The fact that she is so well spoken about her support for the Troops,

The fact that SHE IS CALLING FOR MURTHA’S RESIGNATION!! IS ENOUGH FOR ME!

Chances are, she’s right where she should be regarding the Border and Amnesty.

She’s received money from people in 47 states and tons of contributions from the TROOPS IN IRAQ.

We ALL need to help her defeat the TRAITOR MURTHA.

Richard Davis on June 19, 2006 at 9:30 PM

Thanks El Core.

I think we are looking at the congresswoman for the 12th district of Pennsylvania.

easy87us on June 19, 2006 at 10:27 PM

I just donated $50 to her campaign, though I live on the other end of the country. Murtha is an embarassement and has to go.

gmoonster on June 20, 2006 at 1:08 AM

Rep. Murtha is just one more example of the need for term limits….Senator Byrd first comes to mind, followed by Senator Kennedy as well.

gary on June 20, 2006 at 3:59 PM