Video: The airstrike remix

posted at 1:44 pm on June 8, 2006 by Allahpundit

Dedicated to all the brothers and sisters at Yearly Kos, who I know would enjoy this little bit of triumphalism as much as I do.

Update: Fox News(!) poses the dopey question of the day:

celebrate.jpg

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

“i’m still praying for all your souls. jesus is weeping.

sgtjivanelli on June 8, 2006 at 8:46 PM”

Many of us come to this world not to seek enligthenment and I am one of them so you don’t have to pray for me.
I see that you are standing on high moral ground lecturing on us little low mortals here, good for you, one up for you in heaven.

Since wiping out those rodent gives me extreme satisfaction, I guess I am beyond salvation.

I am sure you condemn the soldiers ( and those who support them)that execute the kill and sent Al Z prematurely to his 72 virgins. Good for you. You have a great soul.

YOu sir, have the perfect knowledge that not killing the terrorists is the best for our spirit enligthenment. You are all wise, of course.

We are so dumb in believing that by killing the terrorists we may be able to spare more suffering and bloodshed in the future.

Of course, we are inferior and you are superior.

But..you will not win elections, we will.

So, enjoy it while you can. I know I am…”hey honey, will you get me another beer please?”

easy87us on June 8, 2006 at 11:24 PM

Man, so it’s unchristian to rejoice in a head chopper getting blown up? So I guess my idea of strapping him to the hood of a humvee and driving through the Sunni triangle playing ‘I love Rock and Roll’ is probably downright heathen, huh? Sorry guys..it’s the violent video games talking. Better that Zarqawi gets a trial with Ramsey Clark as his lead counsel. Maybe we could have set up a professorship for him at an Ivy League school. If you fail his class, he gets to kill you. Yes, that would have been the better way.

austinnelly on June 8, 2006 at 11:33 PM

I am not a Christian because I don’t think I am worth it.

But in the book of revelation, after the battle is won in heaven against the beast….do they celebrate in heaven and …well…throw in a wedding too?

Enjoy it, Christians. You have earned it.

easy87us on June 8, 2006 at 11:41 PM

Great fun tonight, posters.

We got ‘em on the run in the triangle; let’s rout ‘em! As a Christian unburdened by the guilt of killing in the name of Christ, I say that God himself is with us. Mike Berg is a pathetic fool, and it’s no wonder his son was a lost soul looking for life’s meaning in Iraq.

But those who prey on the weak and trusting are running with the devil and God’s terrible swift sword will smite them. Zarqawi burns in hell at this instant, and dies a million deaths without a virgin in sight, and the faces of headless, innocent Iraqi civilians will haunt his every moment for all eternity.

There is no shame in celebrating a victory that God himself has brought us in the name of righteousness! Woooo Hooooooo!

Jaibones on June 9, 2006 at 12:45 AM

ABU MUSAB AL-ZARQAWI: Napoleon Blownapart!

Dr. Charles G. Waugh on June 9, 2006 at 1:17 AM

“Best Zarqawi video yet.

tommuck on June 8, 2006 at 2:35 PM”

Good one. Very good one…

THeDRiFTeR on June 9, 2006 at 3:19 AM

I heard on Fox and Friends about 20 minutes ago that Zarqawi was still alive when American troops arrived. The report stated, “that Zarqawi was put on a gurney and when he saw US troops he tried to rool off and escape”. Zarqawi died shortley thereafter.

birdman on June 9, 2006 at 9:01 AM

Hooorah!!!

dman on June 9, 2006 at 11:08 AM

(It’s da bomb.)

(JammieWearingFool )

I Second that!!
It’s da bomb…

Ding Dong the butthead’s dead that cut off heads
Ding Dong the butthead’s really dead…
Next!!!
USA ROCKS!!!!

alyce on June 9, 2006 at 12:18 PM

Am I bad for wishing that The remaining AQ bosses get done like Denzel did the Mexican police chief in “Man on Fire”?

“I wish……you had more time”.

Kid from Brooklyn on June 9, 2006 at 4:17 PM

It Ain’t Over Yet
As al queada palestine? grows its next base in gaza and west bank, beheading tapes are on sale even in east Jerusalem.
Iranian oil money flooding in to buy arms and destabilize Jordn and Egypt. Egypt has lost whatever small control they ever had over the distant gaza/Sanai and the lucrative smuggling of arms & drugs makes US-Mexico border look secure.
Jordan meanwhile IS palestine and it’s palestinian citizens continue the plot to asassinate the King. All bets are he is the last king.
During all this the EU cowers and desperately tries to appease the Islamist storm growing in it’s midst and threatening from the East.
The leftist Israeli government coalition of losers ignores the the fact that their security situation has degraded to the pre-Sharon era with constant bombardment as the Gaza withdrawl resulted in jihadi takeover, and prepares to reinforce that failure with further gifts of bases to terrorists while they politic with socialism. I predict that government will fall apart during the expulsion.
The UN through Iraq and Darfur has proven all it can do is document genocide or run away. Our nuclear security depends on US. While we won easily militarily in Afgan and Iraq, and are destroying the Jihadis in other ways, it IS a long war and we cannot take on the hornets nests of Iran and Saudi by ourselves all at once.
So we are placating Hamas and supporting Israels suicidal withdrawls while (‘allies’) Jordan and Egypt try to prevent it, and placating Iranian maniacs while (‘allies’) their neighbors brace for holocaust, financing both sides of a war that threatens our own security.
The leftists cheer all this self destruction on while working to destroy any tax relief or expression of national pride. We need to limit he leftists attempts to damage to our ability to proactively defend ourselves. Enjoy the victory of this one battle and avoid the party of jimiCarter or we will become paralyzed hostages again.

Reality Check on June 9, 2006 at 5:01 PM

easy87us…”I , on the other hand, just breathe a sigh of relief that hopefully many Iraqis and US Marine will be spared from IED build by this guy.”

Right on. What kind of idiot laments the death of a murdering monster? I’ll bet dumbass would feel differently if it was one of his innocent loved ones extinguished to shape the legend of that f’n maniac.

ecamorg on June 9, 2006 at 9:23 PM

i’m still praying for all your souls. jesus is weeping.

sgtjivanelli on June 8, 2006 at 8:46 PM

Hey, “sgt”, this song’s for you:

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword;
His truth is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His truth is marching on.

I have seen Him in the watch fires of a hundred circling camps
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps;
His day is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His day is marching on.

I have read a fiery Gospel writ in burnished rows of steel;
“As ye deal with My contemners, so with you My grace shall deal”;
Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with His heel,
Since God is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Since God is marching on.

He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet;
Our God is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Our God is marching on.

In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me:
As He died to make men holy, let us live to make men free;
[originally …let us die to make men free]
While God is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! While God is marching on.

He is coming like the glory of the morning on the wave,
He is wisdom to the mighty, He is honor to the brave;
So the world shall be His footstool, and the soul of wrong His slave,
Our God is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Our God is marching on.

——————————————————————————–