Crazy-ass links

posted at 9:56 pm on June 6, 2006 by Allahpundit

I was going to write a post about the Palestinian referendum and how ironic it’d be if direct democracy proves to be the match that finally sets this fascist tinderbox off, but Captain Ed‘s already written it so go read him. Tony Karon‘s analysis in Time is also solid if you don’t mind the occasional idiocy about taking Hamas’s truces seriously.

What I want to do here is dump a few crazy-ass links on you. How crazy? How about Jesus being buried in Japan? Crazy enough for you? No? How about turning yourself into Rain Man by sticking giant magnets on your head? How about the Washington Post re-opening comments to left-wing trolls who’ve already treated the paper’s blogs as their latrine once before? And speaking of latrines, how long can you hold it? Is that B+ worth an exploded bladder?

Are you fat and ugly because your parents were hardasses? Has Al Gore really been taking lessons on conservation from Pearl Jam? Will New York be buried underwater next year? Will Islamic video game manufacturers seek to capitalize with a game that lets you steer a submarine into the Empire State Building? Can you really call it “Torture Awareness Month” if the only torture you’re aware of is of the American variety? What if Michael Moore makes one of his “docu-gandas” about it?

My friends, will you tell me what happened to romance?

I’ll tell you what happened: everyone’s too busy surfing YouTube. Which brings me to the link which, if there’s any justice, will get me fired. Call it “Cool facts about George Washington.” It’s riotously hilarious, but it’s also so off-color that I’m going to have to raise the threat alert right now to code red and issue a strong content warning for what follows. Click at your own risk.

Comments

Let not the temptress tempt thee with her Federal Reserve notes. Posteth what thou wilt, O merciful One.

(Sorry, it’s just been such a long time since I laughed that hard.)

j.d. on June 6, 2006 at 10:26 PM

Awesomely great video.

p0s3r on June 6, 2006 at 10:46 PM

That video wasn’t that bad.

Greg Tinti on June 6, 2006 at 11:01 PM

“He’ll save children, but not the Britsh children.”

BWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!

Kadnine on June 6, 2006 at 11:24 PM

Oh jeez, A-double-lizzle, this might not rank as high as your greatest find ever…

(too bad both sites are now gone, eh?)

…but it’s pretty darn good.

climacus on June 7, 2006 at 1:00 AM

Hilarious video!

climacus, one of those sites moved, and the post is now here. Sadly, the images no longer render which takes some of the fun out of it. But it’s still some funny shit.

Pablo on June 7, 2006 at 1:15 AM

Father of our country indeed!

speed647 on June 7, 2006 at 2:13 AM

My fave video is still the “BrokeBat Cave” movie trailer:

pjcomix on June 7, 2006 at 5:30 AM

Lol!! That Washington video was a stitch.

venmax on June 7, 2006 at 6:30 AM

Allah,
where do you FIND this stuff? made my morning.
xoxo

pullingmyhairout on June 7, 2006 at 8:51 AM

I’m scared

Defector01 on June 7, 2006 at 12:03 PM

I thought the romance article kind of sad. I think many of the younger generation are kids of divorce and they are totally turned off by marriage because of it.

Same with the divorced. They think “who needs the misery?” Yet, we still yearn, don’t we?

Rightwingsparkle on June 7, 2006 at 4:01 PM