Heads up: TV debate on Haditha starts at 9 p.m. EST

posted at 8:54 pm on May 31, 2006 by Allahpundit

MilBlogs is putting out the word. Follow the link, watch over the web, and call in.

Update: We’ve already had one caller say the U.S. is doing Israel’s bidding. I wonder which party she’s registered with.

Comments

This is the stupidest conversation I have ever seen… circle arguments left and right. What amazes me during this whole thing is when the so called conservative person calls the other out they just say I didn’t say that and we all fully know that they were implying that.

–No defined mission.. blah blah blah. The Iraqi people and the middle east has no confidence in the U.S. blah blah blah… come on they are extremist they don’t like the U.S. because we are the U.S. and stand for freedom.

The Iraqi citizen doesn’t have confidence in their government… gee darn should we get them a dictator so they will have “confidence” give me a break it takes time to build a country and a government it’s not going to happen overnight.

Sorry I just had to comment.

Shack on May 31, 2006 at 9:39 PM

Ha! Truth sux, doesn’t it?

ecamorg on May 31, 2006 at 10:29 PM

War is hell. This kind of stuff comes with the territory. But of course, the standard we must subscribe to is far different than everyone elses. How else could we position all others to be the victims?

Shmo on June 1, 2006 at 9:36 AM

ecamorg-

LOL! How’s that kool-aid. Tin foil hat fitting ok?

Brian on June 1, 2006 at 1:37 PM

No kool aid. Common sense. Idiots that keep ignoring the true enemy create and prolong wars. Question, moron… Who is brewing the kool-aid? I listen to no one but myself. Idiots like yourself are responsible for every death caused by islime.

ecamorg on June 1, 2006 at 7:49 PM

Figure this out, if you can… What other cult in the world demands submission or death? ….Who?… Who? I’m waiting…..You can answer now…. Who? Focus, and try to be honest, LOL! yeah right. Uh huh, I’m the bad guy…LOL!! The real question is… Exactly how stupid are you, brian?

ecamorg on June 1, 2006 at 8:08 PM

Ha! Never mind. Don’t hurt yourself. I know the answer. Garbage like you are responsible for every death we’ve suffered in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Vietnam, and in Korea. Idiots like yourself are the reason why monsters like Hitler, Stalin, Che, and Castro were able to slaughter millions, while you pat yourself on the back and pretend how morally superior you are. You disgusting gutless worm.

ecamorg on June 1, 2006 at 8:22 PM