Algore: Bush a “renegade rightwing extremist”

posted at 11:42 am on May 31, 2006 by Bryan

Al Gore, on George W. Bush:

Al Gore has made his sharpest attack yet on the George Bush presidency, describing the current US administration as “a renegade band of rightwing extremists”.

Uh, yeah. I guess that’s why Bush let that rightwing zealot Ted Kennedy write his education policy. And Bush’s right-wing extremism must be why Bush pushed through a ginormous expansion of Medicare entitlements. And I guess Bush’s renegade nature accounts for why the president can’t be bothered to care about a little stretch of land that’s supposed to separate the US from Mexico.

In what world would George W. Bush, a big spender’s big spender, be considered a “renegade rightwing extremist?” I’d love it if Bush were such a thing, but the fact is he isn’t.

And Algore knows that. He’s just playing the Sore Loserman part again, and showing his fundamental dishonesty. He is, after all, the man who egged on the Iraq war only to turn against it a few seconds before the bullets started flying. That alone should have made him personna non grata to all serious people.

But there is a dearth of serious people these days.

Serious people would remember that not too long ago, Gore launched a verbal assault on the US from the safety of Saudi Arabia. And Gore remains a free man long after denouncing the US as a “police state.” And…Gore has even told brazen lies about the Iraq/al Qaeda connection.

I wonder why the press never brings any of this up.

Comments

Maybe by “a renegade band of rightwing extremists” he means they’ve gone renegade and broken away from the other rightwing extremists… in a leftward direction? Still doesn’t work. Mr. Gore needs to come up with better sound bites. He’s too fond of using big words for when little ones would do. A little too intellectual for us “rightwing extremists” I guess.

High Desert Wanderer on May 31, 2006 at 11:56 AM

Algore wouldn’t know a “rightwing extremist” if it jumped up and bit his carbon footprint.

Kid from Brooklyn on May 31, 2006 at 12:06 PM

He needs to get back on the internet and work on inventing scam blockers that work. Call them “Gore blockers”.

clyde on May 31, 2006 at 12:10 PM

What rhymes and is synonomous with “Al Gore?”

1) Michael Moore
2) Folklore
3) Big bore

ForYourEdification on May 31, 2006 at 12:21 PM

Meet the next Presidential nominee of the Democrat Party.

Clark1 on May 31, 2006 at 12:25 PM

You expect something different from a Moonbat like Al Gore? We can expect more of the same, the frequency determined only by the amount of coverage given by liberal media.

What to do? I believe that Al Gore is now on the board of Apple Computer. Fight back by boycott. Anthing that Al Gore has anthing to do with – including any offering by Apple – consider that in your purchase.

omegaram on May 31, 2006 at 12:25 PM

Al, Al, Al!…Please get the facts straight.

First, you did not invent internet.

Second, CO2 does not cause global warming, the sun does.

Third, Bush is not a “right wing Extremist”.

Bush is a passionate Underprevileged/illegal alien loving extremist, definitely not a right wing extremist.

If you don’t believe me, please ask Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Michelle, Rep. Tancredo and Sensenbenner.

Al baby, you are a very funny liberal. But you must get your facts right!

Again, Carter was not a Nuclear Engineer and you did not invent internet.

Now go get yourself some icecream.

Easy87us

easy87us on May 31, 2006 at 12:35 PM

You have to give the guy credit. He managed to make millions with Google and Apple after 2000. I have’t figured out how to make millions yet. He may even have more money than Clinton and Bush combined. Maybe he isn’t as confused as we thought?

Shmo on May 31, 2006 at 12:44 PM

Conservatives can cry about Bush all day long; and believe me I am one of the one’s that do. However, if you think things are bad now… well come talk to me after four years of Gore as President. One of the very first things he will do is pack up all our troops in the Middle-East and bring them home to honor a campaign promise that got him elected; effectively losing the War on Terror for the rest of us. He will then sign a global warming treaty that will wind up costing the average American millions if not billions of dollars before we get him out of office. He’s come such a long way from the husband of the lady that saw the Devil in her MTV.

I’m so mad at Bush right now I can hardly see straight; but I would vote for him or someone like him against Gore any day of the week.

Cary on May 31, 2006 at 1:06 PM

Algore’s idea of Right Wing Extremist is a plate of Wings from Hooter’s with extra hot sauce. He can check it out and have a “consultation” with Slick Willy on how Bill can get use of the Licoln bedroom more often.. this time around.

dallas94 on May 31, 2006 at 1:08 PM

Cary, you’re spot on with that, I’d vote for my dog before I voted for Gorebot.

Duty, Honor, Country
(in THAT order)
Rowane

Rowane on May 31, 2006 at 1:32 PM

This is the same guy that got a majority of the popular vote in 2000.

That’s downright scary.

speed647 on May 31, 2006 at 1:36 PM

Has anyone seen the South Park that mocks Algore? The one where he’s chasing the elusive “manbearpig”? It’s the greatest threat to mankind, but it doesn’t exist. Like global warming and sudden climate change.

It’s one of my favorite South Park episodes, and I think it captures the essence de Algore pretty well.

violet on May 31, 2006 at 1:39 PM

ForYorEdification:
4.)Media whore

Violet, that’s a great South Park. But I have to give the “Smug” episode my number one rating!

NTWR on May 31, 2006 at 1:52 PM

I would not be surprised at all that the Demo drops Hillary in favor of Gore or some one else.

They are scared stiff of the White Water and other stuffs.

Mark my word here. Hillary would not pass the first round

Easy87us

easy87us on May 31, 2006 at 2:15 PM

Al Gore, the inconvenient mouth, needs to get his facts correct, but that would be too convenient, yah.

Everybody knows that Global Warming is caused by too much yeast in bread dough. All that CO2 rising in bread dough causes those large holes in baked bread when you buy it in the store.

What about the Global Cooling scare back in the 1970′s. Anyone remember that? Glenn Beck did. I am surprised to see a conservative on CNN HN. Just happen to be scrolling by with the remote when whatta ya know.

With all of us, Al Baby has no creditability. It’s all the tin foil hats out there that cannot be convinced, even if the inconvenient truth bites them in their hiny-perpendicular. That’s why they want NOAA thrown out. Doesn’t agree with the Al-genda. Boo Hoo!

Kini on May 31, 2006 at 2:44 PM

He’s baaaaaaaaaack!! Make the popcorn and pull up a chair. Let the comedy begin.

dman on May 31, 2006 at 5:30 PM

So the Bush Administration is “a renegade band of right wing extremists.” Don’t I wish!

calnevari on May 31, 2006 at 8:51 PM