Connect the Dots

posted at 9:38 am on May 17, 2006 by Bryan

Beltway Trail of Terror
IDs for Illegals
Documents for the “undocumented”
The Other Wall
ID fraud and terrorism
Pentagon video

Download Vent for iTunes

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Check out michaelsavage.com and the sfgate story about Pancho Villa and Woodrow Wilson putting 158,664 National Guard on the border in 1916!

I honestly thought Bush would suggest close to 100,000…

My bad. So naive.

NTWR on May 17, 2006 at 6:46 PM

Great vent, michelle. Maybe a future vent regarding TERM LIMITS would be in order. Keep the HOT AIR coming.

PAPA BEAR on May 17, 2006 at 7:33 PM

Another excellent edition.

Tom Shakely on May 17, 2006 at 9:46 PM

Connect the dots then watch the trailer for “World Trade Center”

Emotional ploy? You bet, but then what are we talking about?

Altura Ct. on May 17, 2006 at 10:00 PM

I had never heard that a wetback helped the illegal infiltrators get IDs.

solitas on May 18, 2006 at 12:35 AM

Well Done Michelle,
Keep up the great work.

alyce on May 18, 2006 at 12:55 AM

I had never heard that a wetback helped the illegal infiltrators get IDs.

They weren’t illegal when they infiltrated, which is yet another issue.

Very classy comment, solitas. Very classy.

Pablo on May 18, 2006 at 4:37 AM

Why are they called “Wetbacks”?
Is it because they are such hard workers that they sweat alot?
Just kidding………
Just in case though-
They are called wetbacks because they have to cross the Rio Grande to get into America.
I have actually been down to Harlingen, TX and witnessed this happen…..
Pretty funny stuff.
We just walked over through the immigration booth and they had to Ace Ventura it through the water.

Kramer on May 18, 2006 at 8:26 AM

For the record, readers/viewers, I do not use the term “wetback.” Yes, the feds used the term in naming the successful “Operation Wetback” deportation operation in the 1950s. But that was the 1950s. I’m not getting all P.C. on you here, and I’m not going to delete the comments already posted, but slinging around the term is not helpful in the debate, IMO.

And: It is not an accurate of the description of Martinez-Flores–who entered the country legally and then overstayed his visa…like 40 percent of all illegal aliens currently in the country.

Michelle on May 18, 2006 at 8:46 AM

Sorry about that.
I Will definitely use a better choice of words to describe illegal immigrants next time.

Kramer on May 18, 2006 at 8:57 AM

Bush has blown it “major league” on illegal immigration. He and his circle don’t seem to get that the majority of Americans deal with this issue at some level on a daily basis. It is personal. Obviously, Bush and the Hoi Polloi in DC are insulated.

However, I find it interesting that Rockefeller isn’t at the Hayden Hearings this morning. I wonder if it has anything to do with his security clearance?

there it is on May 18, 2006 at 10:04 AM

Nice work Michelle.

I did find a bit humour in your posting a phony Matricula Consular ID that happens to be one obtained by Georgia’s most noted, and quoted, law-and-order illegal alien opponent, D.A. King. That’s his mug shot, about three-quarters of the way through the video. He’s shown it to me. Mr. King carries it with him as an example of just how “secure” the Mexican IDs are.

kdaddy on May 18, 2006 at 12:12 PM

Nor should you [delete comments] if you’re for freedom of speech. Nor should you [get all P.C.] if you’re a conservative. It has nothing to do with the 1950s. I don’t even know where that comes from.

OPERATION WETBACK. Operation Wetback was a repatriation project of the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service to remove illegal Mexican immigrants (“wetbacks”) from the Southwest.

We need another operation.

RolandHall on May 26, 2006 at 3:05 AM

Dear Senator
I have just become aware that you are trying to sneak through amnesty legislation on an unrelated bill. This kind of sneakiness and dishonesty should have no place in our government. The fact that you are willing to resort to such underhanded tricks to fool the citizens you have been elected to represent should make you ashamed of yourself. I will do whatever I can to elect someone else to your seat since you have turned your back on the democratic process that was our form of government before people like you began perverting it for their own gain. Good manners forbids me fully expressing my disgust at lying, manipulators like yourself.

This is the email I just sent to Diane Feinstein. None of her offices will answer their phones. I’ve left a lot of messages for her in the past as well as sent numerous emails. I have become convinced no one in her offices pays any attention.

snaggletoothie on May 17, 2008 at 9:12 PM