Cero Dinero

posted at 6:32 pm on April 28, 2006 by Bryan

A Hot Air reader strikes back at the open borders White House.

Last week I got a form letter from the “Whitehouse” asking for money to the RNC. I enclosed four of those “0 pesos” bills with Bush’s face on it and mailed it back.

It’s been a good 10 years since I donated anything to the RNC, but I usually just trash their letters. Not anymore… I mail them back with bogus bills…

How many cero peso bills will it take to get the White House’s attention?

Comments

I thought mailing bricks to congress was a great move. Please tell me where I can get some of those cero pesos!

America1st on April 28, 2006 at 7:37 PM

Me Too!

Joe on April 28, 2006 at 8:36 PM

Go here for the Bush Peso.

Moto Oda on April 28, 2006 at 8:48 PM

Printing me up one as we speak. Sending it to the whitehouse tommorow.
Best Regards, CHOW

chow on April 28, 2006 at 9:01 PM

I have them (Bush Peso) been handing out to my friends.

birdman on April 28, 2006 at 9:02 PM

Love it! I’ve copied it and sent it to all my friends. Next RNC or political donation request from someone who supports the so called Non-Amnesty Amnesty and they get some of these for their trouble!

persecutor on April 29, 2006 at 9:05 AM

It’s a thing of beauty – I illustrated your post at Traction Control

Great idea! And much easier to mail than bricks, too.

US_Citizen on April 29, 2006 at 3:31 PM

What I like about THIS ONE is that it looks real enough to get their attention.

That Nada Peso bill is an absolutely brilliant work of art… But they are getting too used to it, so the staffers throw them right in the trash without a second thought. When they think it is real ‘spending money’ it makes a longer lasting impact IMHO.

LegendHasIt on April 30, 2006 at 4:10 PM

I have been sending REAL 10-peso notes stapled to a letter saying basically the same thing for a year or so… these are even better.

hindmost on May 3, 2006 at 1:33 PM