Hating Michael Steele

posted at 10:22 am on April 26, 2006 by Michelle

Lt. Gov. Michael Steele, rising star in the GOP and US Senate candidate, happens to be a black man. Maryland liberals are apoplectic. Minority conservatives are garlic to the Democrat vampire. Steele talked about hate politics on FNC’s Hannity & Colmes. Expose the Left has the video.

Comments

Boy, is he sharp! Hope he goes all the way in Maryland.

AtlantaRich on April 26, 2006 at 10:47 AM

I can sum up the treatment of Steele by the libs with a nice little poem:

Uncle Tom
Climbs the rungs
And masters the corporate ladder.

But, all the while
His fellow blacks defile
Black-crackers lacking ghetto swagger.

So, Uncle Tom
Becomes Step-Uncle Tom
Divorcing those fellow blacks.

He no longer mourns
For a community who scorns
Then wonders why he doesn’t come or give back.

bucktowndusty on April 26, 2006 at 10:48 AM

Any time a Black or a Latino takes the ideological “red pill’, and flees the liberal plantation, you can reliably expect all hell to break loose. Remember Miguel Estrada. Remember the Dick Turban memos, about how conservative minorities are “especially dangerous”. Hispanics (who are matural conservatives due to the strong Catholic influence) are OK if they just want to cut Teddy Chappaquiddick’s lawn, but God forbid one should aspire to SCOTUS. Oh, no. We can’t have that. What ever happened to judging men by the content of their character as opposed to assigning an ideological yoke based solely on the color of their skin?

Kid from Brooklyn on April 26, 2006 at 10:57 AM

Being as how I’m half black:

Oh Lordy, jes’ guess what dey’d do if he stepped clean off the plantation?!?!? Lordy Lordy!!!

We’s jes’ out to step back and let Hillary raise us……….

I didn’t waste a bunch of years getting an MBA and a Masters in Public Personnel adminstration to let these soft-handed weenies tell me how I’m “actin’ white”

Sheesh…

Pray for me, you guys. God knows I need it.

Lonevoice on April 26, 2006 at 11:01 AM

Just add this to a growing list of pathetic actions or comments by the Democratic Party.

JB on April 26, 2006 at 11:30 AM

(Apoligies to “sixteen Tons” – Tennessee Ernie Ford)

She was born one mornin’ when the sun didn’t shine
She picked up her pen and wrote down a line
She goaded sixteen libs, and made them growl
Then she laughed and laughed, and then she made them howl

Ya goad sixteen libs
whatta you get
another day of whining
and they’re too mad to spit
One fist of Michelle
The other of Steele
If Michelle don’t getcha
Then Michael Steele will

Khyber Pass on April 26, 2006 at 11:30 AM

I saw his treatment when he ran for Lieutenant Governor in 2002, it was quite sad. People were really offended that he was a minority and a Republican. I wish him well in this race. He deserves better treatment.

high_desert_wanderer on April 26, 2006 at 11:56 AM

Between Steele in Maryland and Blackwell in Ohio, and a slowly growing number of other conservative politicians who have left the minority plantation, I sense a classic “tipping point” about to give way. These guys are not going away, and their resoluteness is going to inspire followers to truly start thinking for themselves and risking liberal banishment.

Laserlawyer on April 26, 2006 at 12:00 PM

If I remember corectly didnt a dnc memo go out about steel
and didnt a democrat say that the usuall lib tactics would be the worst thing to do

Tatsuka on April 26, 2006 at 12:01 PM

Michael Steele is the real deal. Anyone who can get the MD Dems (the worst of the lot!) so worked up has got my vote, although I am a VA resident (darn!). His election would throw MD politics into a much, much, much needed tailspin.

Speaking of the 2002 Ehrlich/Steele campaign, I remember listening to a DC-area political reporter wax poetic about Mr. Steele. Here’s a quote: “Although he’s a conservative, he’s actually a nice person.” Zoinks! A *nice* conservative? But I thought only Democrats and media types were nice. Hmm.

stargazer on April 26, 2006 at 1:24 PM

Michael Steele is, from everything I’ve read and heard, an exceptional human being. Which is how he should be judged.

He represents a real threat to the Victim Industry. They’d better hurry up and get immigration amnesty passed, or there’ll be a critical shortage of raw material.

pratthobbies on April 26, 2006 at 1:32 PM

Well this is going to be interesting. With the increased profile of prominant black and latino politicians claiming their stake at the national platform, it is going to be hilarious to what the futher disinigration of the american left with regards to ‘minority’ (gawd, i hate that word) conservatives. Compare the quality of the lefts minority leadership and the rights minority leadership.
Left: Cynthia Mckiney, Barrack Obama, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton.
Right: Michael Steele, Condi Rice, Thomas Sowell, and Larry Elder.
Read the writings and opinions from these two groups. Compare their thoughts and ideas with regards to historical accuracy and intelectual honesty. And then tell me why minorities should automatically support the left becuase of the lefts rhetoric that they are the ones supporting the values of minorities.

chow on April 26, 2006 at 1:33 PM

Lets face it the libs are still fighting the civil war remember the Jim Crow laws civil rights marches of the 60′s. libs feel that black people are thier property as is everthing else, and anyone that dosn’t agree with them. We all are their property. they are our masters we the slaves, we have to be led, we are simple dolts and fools.

birdman on April 26, 2006 at 1:35 PM

It is a flaming, bloody disgrace how Lt.Gov. Steele is being treated. Well, so much for lib/Dems being the party of tolerance. Indeed, the only tolerance they are referring to is that everyone else be tolerant of lib/Dem double standard crap.

I remember some years ago a white female lib/Dem made the amazing statement that she thought that black folks were so cute that she just had to hug one. NOW, WHAT KIND OF FLAMING, INSULTING, NONSENSE IS THAT?????

Gee, since I am of mixed ancestry, do you suppose that I should have let her hug about 1/3 of me?

Just wondering…..

The False Dervish on April 26, 2006 at 3:38 PM

Hey Lonevoice, hang in there sir. Every election year more and more escapees from the plantation vote Pubbie. With the advent of the new media, more people discover the truth about the socialist and the covert racist agenda. With voices like Star Parker, Larry Elder, Herman Cain, Tomas Sowell etc the truth is getting out and setting minds free!

Condi ’08!

Tony737 on April 26, 2006 at 7:15 PM

Michael Steele is as real as Condi Rice, Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, Herman Cain.

The severe and harsh statements about Mr. Steele are unwarranted and inexcusable.

I wish him the best of luck. He’s in a class far above the militant Barrack Osama Obama and Harold Ford.

doingwhatican on April 26, 2006 at 7:47 PM

It was the Dems that created the KU KLUX KLAN after the Civil War.

Pres Johnson had to get help from the REPUBLICANS (no RINOS or weak kneed Repubs back then as far as I know) to pass the Civil Rights Act.

The False Dervish on April 26, 2006 at 8:44 PM

Lonevoice:

Two friends of mine had the same trouble with their children being accused of sell-outs because they did well in school. Their children were accused of trying to act white, betraying the black cause, being oreo cookies, etc., because they did not speak in eubonics, they did not use gang signs, did not wear crack pants…you get the picture.

Fortunately, my friends were able to put their children in a better academic setting where they did very well.

The False Dervish on April 26, 2006 at 8:53 PM

Only if you get to pick which third, FD! ;-)

Pablo on April 27, 2006 at 5:21 AM

Its funny how Libs speak of “tolerance”, multiculturalins, etc to find out, when it comes to voting (or thinking for that matter) if I don’t vote democrat and agree with the hive mentality then I am white and a traitor to all asians (rolls eyes).

Solid_Snake on April 27, 2006 at 7:39 AM

Only if you get to pick which third, FD! ;-)

Hmmmmm….I never thought of that. That could be interesting! Thanks, Pablo!!! :-D

The False Dervish on April 27, 2006 at 8:47 AM

Perhaps one day, people will again “read” Uncle Tom’s Cabin. Tom was a hero in the story. The modern black
leaders have perverted the story. That book helped to
bring about the freedom black Americans have today. Tom
pretended to be a “good” slave whilst helping to secure freedom for others.

gary on April 28, 2006 at 8:11 AM