An Ugly Baby

posted at 11:34 am on April 25, 2006 by Allahpundit

It’s a Hot Air exclusive as animator Doug TenNapel weighs in on the immigration “debate.” Click the image for video. A most unholy union indeed.

Ugly Baby

If that looked amazingly professional to you, well, there’s a reason. Two reasons, actually. Our deepest thanks to Doug and EEF for gracing us with one of their originals. (And there’s more on the way.)

Doug also has a blog. Head over and congratulate him on having committed career suicide by outing himself as a conservative.

Comments

Funniest thing I have seen today! And that really IS one ugly baby!

labwrs on April 25, 2006 at 11:38 AM

Darned if that doesn’t look like a young campaign-finance-reform donkephant!

Coincidence?!? I think not!

withoutfeathers on April 25, 2006 at 11:48 AM

That baby was so ugly I am going to have to gouge my eyes out now. Gee, harvey over at imao was right:

In 1790 Maryland rounded up all the lawyers in the state and threw them into a fetid swamp near the southern border of the state, now known as Washington, D.C.

then he goes on to say:

The state song of Maryland is “Maybe We Should’ve Killed Those Lawyers Before We Threw Them In That Swamp”.

Yep.

Best Regards, CHOW

chow on April 25, 2006 at 11:51 AM

At last! The Demoplicans have a symbol for their flag! They just need their own new national anthem, “A One-Party, Demoplican, Open-Borders State!” Well, that doesn’t exactly roll of the tongue, but they’ll think of something.

Fresh Brewed on April 25, 2006 at 12:00 PM

That’s freakin’ hilarious.

rightallthetime on April 25, 2006 at 12:14 PM

You got that right. I’m fed up.

A few days ago our local Indianapolis paper published an article on the protests / rallies / marches conducted by illegal migrant workers. I fully agree with Representative Hostettler’s opinion but was absolutely disgusted by Senator Lugar’s opinion. A representative government like our own is incredibally frustrating when our elected officials refuse to enforce the laws they have passed. At least one Indiana representative, Hosettler[^], has it right. The content of the article quoted Lugar and prompted me to write to the editor and express my opinion[^]

MikeG on April 25, 2006 at 12:19 PM

MikeG on April 25, 2006 at 12:20 PM

As if the visual wasn’t bad enough…what the heck kind of noise is that?

AmberO on April 25, 2006 at 12:23 PM

A Dino dressed as a Rino.

Ugly offspring…

We need the wall, then we need to toss a bunch back

Marvin on April 25, 2006 at 12:30 PM

Loved the “AssPhant” – and I noticed “Dad” had a smoke afterwards… ha ha

Richard Davis on April 25, 2006 at 12:31 PM

Elephass….
I loved it. Can’t for the next edition.

d1carter on April 25, 2006 at 12:39 PM

Oh, this is too funny. That’s right, where’s the no-smoking-in-public-places police. I applaud my Congressman, Hostettler, for staying true to his standards. Hopefully he can continue to serve, but the Dems are planning another all out attack on him again.

chrisknits on April 25, 2006 at 12:49 PM

Hilarious! I watched it three times and by the third time, I was laughing so hard tears filled my eyes! They should show this at the end of Brit Hume’s Special Report show…talk about how ELEPH-embarrASSing for Congress! Ha!

Christinewjc on April 25, 2006 at 12:55 PM

That is one ugly offspring!!

Mott on April 25, 2006 at 1:10 PM

This is a funny flash creation. Good Job.

The reality is that we need another terror attack on the scale of 4 or 5 WTC II attacks before our borders will close securely (yet perish the thought). The type of attack could also be one that makes all “stay at home moms” call, snail mail or email their representatives. Something along the lines of the Beslan Terrorist Attack – common referred to as the Beslan Hostage Crisis.

This terror attack killed 344 total but 186 were Children – the attack took place on September 1, 2004, at School Number One (SNO) in the Russian town Beslan.

Until Little Johnny is harmed or until Johnny realizes that he can’t get a job as a Construction work – will eyes open.

Right now, as we speak, “stay at home moms” are doing laundry, they are preparing for dinner, preparing to pick up their children from communist like public schools.

Little do they know that not only are Open Border a risk in terms of terror attacks but they are a risk for their children’s future here – their well being and the job prospects in the future.

I attempted to leave the USA to get a job in an European country and I was laughed at – mind you, I have a Masters Degree and tons of mental and physical skills.

We should tighten our borders for security and economy purposes.

Spread the word.

ar_basin on April 25, 2006 at 1:21 PM

Hmmm I must have used a bad word, my post got zapped.

Anyway funny cartoon! Definitely makes a great point.

geekrunner on April 25, 2006 at 1:34 PM

I pounded out a roundup here:

Your tax-dollars diverted to other’s work

I’m still outraged by President Bush’s remarks… that included:

“Massive deportation of the people here is unrealistic. It’s just not going to work. You can hear people out there hollering it’s going to work. It’s not going to work. It just — and so therefore, what do we do with people who are here? And this is one of the really important questions Congress is going to have to deal with.” — George Bush
I can’t think of anything more idiotic then believing that indulging criminal extremists will be understood by those criminals to be ‘compassionate’.

It will only encourage more of the same.

There has never been a debate on immigration, rather there have been 7 amnesties, and massive transfers of tax dollars, to an exported group of infrastructurally poor.

If we, the people, didn’t authorize these ‘workers’ we should not be obliged to give illegals a ride home.

If drug dealers and a prostitute’s “Johns” are subject to property siezure I see no reason why forcing someone to pay for their own bus ticket home should be an outrage.

And if illegal aliens are being ‘stuffed into 4-wheelers and smuggled across the border’ then why isn’t that being stopped?

Would not aggressive enforcment then be humanitarian?

And if illegal aliens are being ‘stuffed into 4-wheelers and smuggled across the border’ undetected then what other items, or people, aren’t being stopped?

Finally…

If we can’t monitor the 12-30 million that are already here how is rewarding those criminals with amnesty going to make the bureaucratic burden any less expensive or possible?

We should not be obligated to pay for social services, legal protection, affirmative action programs or preferential treatment of any kind regardless of what an activist judiciary and (D)emocratic party have imposed upon us without our consent.

All of my ’roundups’ of the Mexifada can be seen here:

Illegal aliens to provide the votes Americans won’t.

Please note I do not suggest my views are authoritative.

Rather, the extensive links in those roundups document who… is doing what… to us.

And thankyou for indulging this self promotional… ‘HotAir’.

;)

DANEgerus on April 25, 2006 at 2:44 PM

Very, very ugly. Downright hilarious, and I have to echo AmberO’s sentiments.

As if the visual wasn’t bad enough…what the heck kind of noise is that?

high_desert_wanderer on April 25, 2006 at 2:58 PM

The poor creature was born with Cynthia McKinneys eyes…

hoosier_federalist on April 25, 2006 at 3:01 PM

I could understand the noise from the offspring about as well as I can understand anything SanFranNan PigNazi garbles. That woman is incoherent and intolerable. And she wants to be Speaker of the House.

doingwhatican on April 25, 2006 at 3:11 PM

Right on!! In the best tradition of JibJab.

dman on April 25, 2006 at 3:29 PM

My first thought: “I’m going to need a bigger grill.”

Laurence Simon on April 25, 2006 at 3:52 PM

That’s GREAT! I only have one word to go along with that: ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL!!

Why does Bush keep insisting these ILLEGALS only do jobs we LEGAL Americans wouldn’t take? I love the guy, but he’s way off on this one.

Keep stuff like this coming.

Saw a blog on this, too: http://conservativestans.blogspot.com

sg

Scotty G on April 25, 2006 at 4:53 PM

The problem with “parents” is they always think their offspring is the cutest thing ever.

Joe on April 25, 2006 at 6:29 PM

I’m just glad the donkey was catching. The entire open border issues is just pandering on an unbelievable scale and something needs to be done, and fast. The size and scope of the protests combined with the weak kneed responses from politicians on boths sides reminded me of something Lincoln once said, “a house divided against itself cannot stand”. If we continue to allow illegal immigrants into our country, especially the southwest, we will be faced with a potential for extreme disorder.

Creed on April 25, 2006 at 6:52 PM

Mutant elephonkeys aside, I think the issue of border control is really a moot point. These people are here to stay, whether we like it or not. There are simply too many illegal immigrants in the US to deal with them all. They will continue to live in this country as long is it affords them better opportunities than their native lands. We can either welcome them as citizens, or fear them as enemies. And I think America has enough reasons to be a target as it is.

Dont_Panic on April 25, 2006 at 8:47 PM

At least the animator could’ve pixelated the donkey giving birth to that monstrosity. Don’t they eat the placentas, too?

Kokonut on April 25, 2006 at 9:46 PM

“You can’t combine a pig and an elephant! Haven’t you heard that song by Loverboy? ‘Do-do, do-do, pig and elephant DNA just won’t splice!’” (South Park episode “An Elephant Makes Love To A Pig”)

But I guess donkey and elephant DNA will splice, eh? :-) Great clip.

I understand there’s going to be another pro-illegals rally here in Denver within the next few days, and that some schools are actually rearranging their schedules so that students can attend. That’s sick. Those kids should get automatic F’s across the board, and get cited in the bargain. (And, of course, it makes me want to stand on the edge of the rally with a bullhorn and shout, as if to people behind me, “Migra! Patrol! Federales! Aqui, aqui!“)

Erbo on April 26, 2006 at 1:26 AM

Comment from knowledgeable female… “That’s disgusting”. Agreed but FUNNY!

Loxodonta asinus

tiercel76 on April 26, 2006 at 9:01 AM

Perfect symbol for the cowards in both parties that refuse to do what is right for our security and choose instead to legitimize millions of lawbreakers. No deal with the loony left ever goes unpunished, look for more backstabbing within a week.

oregonelam on April 26, 2006 at 9:18 AM

I cannot belive that Bush will not stand up and take charge of the situation, get these people out of this country most don’t want to be here they here for the freebees maternity whatever. Did you know that 85% of legal immigrants must come from third world nations, Thank you Sen. Teddy (the swimmer).

birdman on April 26, 2006 at 11:44 AM

I’m awaiting its siblings – Windfalltax and Boondoggle.

chsw