CNN burns McKinney – again

posted at 3:24 pm on April 24, 2006 by Allahpundit

You might think, after watching her get served by Soledad O’Brien on American Morning a few weeks ago, that CNN would start taking it easy on Jihad Cindy.

But you’d be wrong. Ian has the video.

There simply has to be a backstory here.

Stay tuned to CNN next week, when an undercover investigation reveals shocking video of McKinney on the toilet.

UPDATE: Direct link to the video at CNN.com is here.

UPDATE 2: Independent Conservative notes that McKinney filed for re-election today. Which, I think I speak for all of us when I say: super.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Hey, McKinney…the only thing I understand is the 1st Amendment. Oh, silly me! I forgot that the Bill of Rights and the Constitution are written in pencil and only apply to certain people at certain times. I don’t know what got into me.

BRING HER TO TRIAL NOW!

The False Dervish on April 26, 2006 at 1:54 PM

The trouble is, McKinney’s constituents know exactly who and what she is and they keep reelecting her–just like with a lot of other nuts in Congress. There’s no easy solution to that problem.

JimChandler on April 26, 2006 at 2:42 PM

Somehow I managed to be in John Linder’s district here in Georgia, supported him, invited him to address my church group, which he did, and was pleased when he was elected. That was back when Dems controlled the Georgia legislature. They gerrymandered (sp) my district, and now it’s the 4th. Believe me when I say I have no representation in the U.S. Congress. It’s a bad feeling to know that. Cynthia McKinney has made not one statement that leads me to believe she represents anyone but racially oppressed folks in her district. To her mind it appears there are no others. So when I drive by what used to be the Memorial Drive exit on I-285 and see it now named the Cynthia McKinney Parkway, I WANT TO HURL.

skutumpah on April 26, 2006 at 7:53 PM

Democ-Rats new mascot, Zsa Zsa McKinney.

RushBaby on April 26, 2006 at 8:26 PM