- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy
By Noah Rothman • September 17th, 2014
Can it long stand?
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt
By Ed Morrissey • September 17th, 2014
“Pro football is no longer just about a player’s performance on the field.”
- A Republican Wave? GOP governors facing a tough year
By Noah Rothman • September 12th, 2014
Chris Christie’s Waterloo?
- Maryland football to take the field in ‘Murica uniforms this weekend
By Mary Katharine Ham • September 9th, 2014
O’er the land of the free.
- Hm: Democratic candidate drops out of Kansas Senate race against Pat Roberts
By Mary Katharine Ham • September 3rd, 2014
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat
By Ed Morrissey • September 2nd, 2014
Gibbs: Yeah, that “no strategy” remark was “wince-able.”
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results
By Jazz Shaw • August 30th, 2014
- Kochs looking for a little revenge in Nevada?
By Ed Morrissey • August 19th, 2014
“He may be a little nervous about what’s coming.”
- While fighting continues, Russian ‘aid’ convoy reaches Ukrainian border
By Noah Rothman • August 17th, 2014
Time running out for Moscow?
- Unexpectedly: ISIS leader flees to Syria where U.S. insists he will be safe
By Noah Rothman • August 15th, 2014
- Obama’s two-front war in Iraq against ISIS and Baghdad a ’10 to 20-year challenge?’
By Noah Rothman • August 11th, 2014
A new generation commits to Iraq.
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 14:22-33
By Ed Morrissey • August 10th, 2014
- Dems in Disarray: Hawaii governor ousted in primary
By Noah Rothman • August 10th, 2014
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2%
By Ed Morrissey • August 1st, 2014
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results
By Mary Katharine Ham • July 30th, 2014
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4%
By Ed Morrissey • July 30th, 2014
ADP: Economy added 218,000 jobs in July.
- Nice: Three of four “View” panelists speak up for women owning guns for protection
By Mary Katharine Ham • July 29th, 2014
“Long story short, don’t come at me and Sherri’s house!”
- Video: Joan Rivers slams media’s anti-Israel bias in TMZ rant
By Mary Katharine Ham • July 28th, 2014
“Let’s see if she can spell ‘Palestinian.’”
- Quotes of the day
By Allahpundit • July 18th, 2014
The bear in the woods.
- Quotes of the day
By Allahpundit • July 14th, 2014
Phoning it in.
- Cook Report ponders the unthinkable: ‘What if there’s no Hillary?’
By Noah Rothman • July 14th, 2014
- How did ObamaCare screw up the GDP report?
By Ed Morrissey • June 26th, 2014
Get ready for more of it.
- Deal struck: 300 U.S. military advisers in Iraq will have legal protections
By Mary Katharine Ham • June 25th, 2014
- QI GDP revised sharply downward to -2.9%; Flashback: Remember when ObamaCare saved us from contraction?
By Ed Morrissey • June 25th, 2014
- Obamacare’s newly insured report being less healthy than average adults
By Noah Rothman • June 23rd, 2014
Young but not invincible.
- Will HHS bother to provide a legal justification for ObamaCare’s risk corridor program? Inquiring Republicans want to know
By Erika Johnsen • June 12th, 2014
- The only poll that matters …
By Ed Morrissey • June 11th, 2014
- Did Virginia state senator get paid off to resign, and block Medicaid expansion?
By Ed Morrissey • June 9th, 2014
Was it going anywhere before now?
- Here come the higher healthcare premiums for employer-provided plans
By Erika Johnsen • May 28th, 2014
- US warns all Americans to get out of Libya — and expands evac force
By Ed Morrissey • May 28th, 2014
The collapse of the fantasy league.