- MSNBC ratings “unexpectedly” take a turn
By Jazz Shaw • June 1st, 2013
Rhetorically proximate to being unemployed
- Eurozone’s economy contracts more than expected, unexpectedly
By Erika Johnsen • February 14th, 2013
- Film review: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
By Ed Morrissey • February 3rd, 2013
There. And there. And there. But not yet back again.
- Did weekly jobless claims rise “unexpectedly”?
By Ed Morrissey • January 31st, 2013
Gallup employment measure drops in January.
- Trade gap widened “unexpectedly” in November by almost 16%, prices declined in December
By Ed Morrissey • January 11th, 2013
Plus, corporate layoffs coming?
- Movie review: The Hobbit. An unexpected Journey
By Jazz Shaw • December 22nd, 2012
And not a short journey at all
- NBC, Reuters: Weekly jobless claims jump “unexpected”
By Ed Morrissey • August 23rd, 2012
- Surprise: Unexpected guest stops by the White House press briefing
By Erika Johnsen • August 20th, 2012
- ADP jobs report shows slowing in July; Update: Manufacturing “unexpectedly contracts” in July
By Ed Morrissey • August 1st, 2012
- Did weekly jobless claims “unexpectedly” rise last week?
By Ed Morrissey • June 14th, 2012
Plus, does the BLS need a partisan at the top?
- Video: Santorum receives an unexpectedly unfriendly welcome from protesters in OK
By Tina Korbe • March 5th, 2012
Called a “racist” and a “fascist.”
- Unexpectedly expected – Jobless Claims Fall to 409K
By Steve Eggleston • September 1st, 2011
Will job hunt for food
- Weekly initial jobless claims go up 9,000 … unexpectedly!
By Ed Morrissey • August 18th, 2011
Plus, the return of the 400K myth.
- Initial jobless claims “unexpectedly” under 400K
By Steve Eggleston • July 28th, 2011
- Weekly jobless claims “unexpectedly” rise again?
By Ed Morrissey • June 9th, 2011
- Reuters economists expect even more of the unexpected next year
By Ed Morrissey • October 14th, 2010
- Unemployment steady at 9.6%, 95,000 jobs lost in September; Update: “Unexpectedly”; Update: “Unexpectedly” unexpectedly deleted
By Ed Morrissey • October 8th, 2010
- Just how “unexpected” will tomorrow’s Q2 GDP revision be?
By Ed Morrissey • August 26th, 2010
Take the poll!
- Initial jobless claims rising to six-month high; Update: “Unexpectedly,” says Reuters
By Ed Morrissey • August 12th, 2010
- Factory orders drop … unexpectedly
By Ed Morrissey • July 2nd, 2010
Recovery Bummer continues.
- Unexpected unemployment chart of the day
By Ed Morrissey • April 17th, 2010
It’s a drag when your meme gets blow’d up.
- ADP reports “unexpected” decline in payroll employment for March
By Ed Morrissey • March 31st, 2010
Behold the power of the fully-operational Porkulus.
- Media shocked by “unexpected” record low in new home sales
By Karl • February 24th, 2010
- Media shocked by totally predictable “unexpected” rise in jobless claims
By Karl • February 18th, 2010
- More “unexpected” economic news
By Ed Morrissey • February 12th, 2010
Guess which direction?
- Guess what rose “unexpectedly”?
By Ed Morrissey • February 4th, 2010
- New housing sales “unexpectedly” fall 7.6% in December
By Ed Morrissey • January 27th, 2010
- Jobless claims “unexpectedly” rise again
By Ed Morrissey • January 21st, 2010
Can someone find the media a new adverb?
- Housing industry takes two “unexpected” hits in December
By Ed Morrissey • January 20th, 2010
Global cooling the culprit?
- Unemployment claims, foreclosures “unexpectedly” rise again
By Ed Morrissey • January 14th, 2010