- Video: Just how much influence did Obama administration exert in Israel’s election?
By Ed Morrissey • March 23rd, 2015
In case you missed it … I won.
- Video: Voter fraud investigation linked to Nunn choice for policy adviser
By Ed Morrissey • September 12th, 2014
- New O’Keefe video “punks” Hollywood enviros
By Ed Morrissey • May 21st, 2014
Famous last words.
- Quotes of the day
By Allahpundit • January 2nd, 2014
- Eric Holder’s kickbacks for community organizers
By Jazz Shaw • December 7th, 2013
- Bad news from Politico: Dr. Seuss would have hated Ted Cruz
By Allahpundit • September 25th, 2013
“He’d be offended at almost everything that Ted Cruz stands for.”
- Obama bundler tied to Chinese government?
By Ed Morrissey • October 8th, 2012
Doodad Pro II: Chinese Boogaloo.
- Team Obama’s “war on women” meme just got really flattering
By Erika Johnsen • October 2nd, 2012
When “progressive” gets regressive.
- “Complete” video of Romney missing 1-2 minutes of remarks on the 47%
By Ed Morrissey • September 19th, 2012
- Oh my: Anti-Romney protesters say they’re getting paid to heckle him
By Allahpundit • June 19th, 2012
- Joe Biden: Hey, Republicans, congrats on letting firefighters and cops die to help the rich
By John Hawkins • April 4th, 2012
More victims of tax cuts for the rich!
- Could a “Tea Party Supreme Court” save Obama’s bacon?
By Jazz Shaw • March 31st, 2012
- Video: Bill Whittle on Breitbart’s work ethic and health troubles
By Allahpundit • March 2nd, 2012
“My friend Andrew.”
- Video: House Republicans remember Breitbart; Update: How Breitbart spent his last few hours
By Allahpundit • March 1st, 2012
- Down twinkles: ACORN is paying homeless people to come down here and protest, says OWSer
By Allahpundit • November 2nd, 2011
- Fun: Peter Schiff confronts Occupy Wall Street protesters
By Allahpundit • October 26th, 2011
What he saw at the revolution.
- OWS protesters march on the homes of millionaires in uptown NYC
By Tina Korbe • October 11th, 2011
- Filling in the blanks for Bill Keller
By Karl • September 19th, 2011
- A Third-Party Candidate in 2012?
By Karl • August 27th, 2011
- Obamateurism of the Day
By Ed Morrissey • August 26th, 2011
- O’Keefe’s latest sting target: Medicaid bureaucrats
By Ed Morrissey • July 18th, 2011
- Will taxpayer funding for ACORN never go away?
By Tina Korbe • July 6th, 2011
- Audio: More of what Hollywood really thinks about conservatives
By Ed Morrissey • June 1st, 2011
“There are a lot of people who really have medieval minds.”
- Media Matters plots “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against Fox?
By Ed Morrissey • March 26th, 2011
Not quite “watching the watchers.”
- O’Keefe: More NPR videos are on the way; Update: Obama still committed to funding NPR; Update: PBS says it met with O’Keefe’s fake donors too
By Allahpundit • March 9th, 2011
“I want to see if NPR tells the truth about what is going on.”
- Obamateurism of the Day
By Ed Morrissey • March 8th, 2011
- March Primary Survey: Polls are now open
By Patrick Ishmael • March 7th, 2011
- Post-CPAC Straw Poll
By Patrick Ishmael • February 14th, 2011
Don’t ACORN it.
- The Sinister Soros-ACORN Connections You Aren’t Supposed to Notice
By Anita MonCrief • January 5th, 2011
- Poll: Obamateurism of the Year, Flight 4
By Ed Morrissey • December 20th, 2010