- Greenpeace UK head says Pachauri needs to go
By Ed Morrissey • February 4th, 2010
Plus, a journalist admits he’s been had on AGW.
- Global Warming Alarmists in Retreat. Glaciers, Not So Much.
By Jimmie Bise, Jr • January 29th, 2011
We Have Always Been at War with East Anglia
- Another brilliant moment in AGW marketing
By Ed Morrissey • October 6th, 2010
- The non-empirical post on the need for empiricism
By Ed Morrissey • April 26th, 2010
- Add another exposed doomsday mistake to IPCC’s failures
By Ed Morrissey • April 22nd, 2010
- NASA climate data worse than East Anglia CRU?
By Ed Morrissey • March 31st, 2010
More damage to AGW credibility.
- Another American media failure
By Ed Morrissey • March 2nd, 2010
What happened to “the lessons of Iraq?”
- IPCC warnings about African crops also bogus
By Ed Morrissey • February 15th, 2010
Another pillar of IPCC AGW hysteria collapsing.
- Video: New test of patriotism – AGW belief
By Ed Morrissey • February 11th, 2010
Bill Nye, the Judge-Your-Patriotism Guy.
- Even more problems found in IPCC report on AGW
By Ed Morrissey • February 7th, 2010
Based on unpublished student dissertations?
- IPCC Chairman writes a racy novel
By Karl • February 1st, 2010
Global Warming Fiction.
- IPCC chief hid glacier information for months
By Ed Morrissey • January 30th, 2010
- More bogus AGW information in IPCC report?
By Ed Morrissey • January 26th, 2010
Amazonian credibility gap.
- Follow the money, IPCC/AGW edition
By Ed Morrissey • December 20th, 2009
The Al Gore Method.
- Video: Head of IPCC dismisses Climategate, relies on peer review
By Ed Morrissey • December 7th, 2009
- Brown: AGW skeptics are “flat-Earthers”
By Ed Morrissey • December 5th, 2009
- Gibbs on Climategate: The science is settled
By Allahpundit • November 30th, 2009
“There’s no real scientific basis for the dispute of this.”
- Hottest October on record … was really a September
By Ed Morrissey • November 16th, 2008
The scientific method at GISS.