- Green-jobs subsidies bust: $21 billion, 28,854 jobs
By Ed Morrissey • October 11th, 2012
Plus, Solyndra nothing more than a tax dodge?
- $300 million taxpayer investment in Solyndra sold for … $90.3 million
By Ed Morrissey • August 24th, 2012
Taxpayers get … bupkis.
- “Independent” watchdog on energy loans turns into big Obama donor
By Ed Morrissey • August 23rd, 2012
- Bombshell: Obama chief of staff Daley briefed on Solyndra concerns six months before bankruptcy
By Ed Morrissey • August 3rd, 2012
Before illegally restructuring the loan?
- OMB warned WH to cut losses on Solyndra
By Ed Morrissey • August 2nd, 2012
- WH comms group smarter than Obama, Chu on Solyndra?
By Ed Morrissey • March 17th, 2012
- Yes, Mr. Kessler, there really is a crony capitalist in the White House
By Ed Morrissey • February 20th, 2012
Santa Claus for bundlers and donors.
- Friday Night Doc Dump: Did WH economic advisers raise red flags on Solyndra as early as March 2010?
By Ed Morrissey • February 18th, 2012
“Best not to go there.”
- Video: House committee voting tomorrow to subpoena WH officials over Solyndra
By Ed Morrissey • February 16th, 2012
- The ACLU jumps the shark
By Ed Morrissey • February 8th, 2012
Natural rights vs government grants.
- CBS: Obama admin spent $6.5 billion on risky green-tech ventures; Update: Obama proposes to save less than half in org consolidation
By Ed Morrissey • January 13th, 2012
“Not even a good junk bond.”
- WaPo: Hey, there were a lot of politics going on green-tech boondoggles
By Ed Morrissey • December 26th, 2011
- Video: Crossroads hits Obama on Solyndra
By Ed Morrissey • December 12th, 2011
“The true engine of economic growth will always be companies like Solyndra.”
- Chu takes responsibility for Solyndra — but not blame
By Ed Morrissey • November 17th, 2011
“The best interests of the taxpayer in mind”?
- New e-mails: Solyndra execs thought Obama’s Energy Dep’t cared more about appearances than sound business decisions
By Allahpundit • November 16th, 2011
“The DOE really thinks politically before it thinks economically.”
- Obama’s energy secretary: Politics had nothing to do with the Solyndra loan
By Allahpundit • November 15th, 2011
- Blockbuster: Obama administration pressured Solyndra to delay layoffs for political gain
By Ed Morrissey • November 15th, 2011
- Did DoE mislead investors, Congress on Solyndra?
By Ed Morrissey • November 11th, 2011
- New e-mails reveal: White House did meet with top donor on Solyndra
By Allahpundit • November 9th, 2011
“They about had an orgasm in Biden’s office when we mentioned Solyndra.”
- Obama administration rejects House subpoena on Solyndra
By Ed Morrissey • November 5th, 2011
- Surprise! Another Obama bundler benefits from “green-tech” subsidies
By Ed Morrissey • October 28th, 2011
No scandals, eh?
- Green-jobs success: Jobs created … in Finland
By Ed Morrissey • October 21st, 2011
- “Obama’s Big Green Mess”
By Ed Morrissey • October 18th, 2011
When you’ve lost Newsweek …
- Will Romney hire Obama’s climate-change guru Holdren?
By Ed Morrissey • October 15th, 2011
- Video: RNC hits Obama on Solyndra
By Ed Morrissey • October 4th, 2011
- New DoE loans favor even more Democratic donors
By Ed Morrissey • September 29th, 2011
Including George Kaiser again?
- Research: Despite Solyndra, American people believe green energy is a sound investment
By Tina Korbe • September 28th, 2011
Not dinner table conversation.
- Obama warned that green-tech bets would produce a “colossal failure”
By Ed Morrissey • September 27th, 2011
Not quite a smoking gun.
- Video: Obama tells CBC to “stop complaining” and start marching
By Ed Morrissey • September 25th, 2011
More desperate than offensive.
- Obama admin attacking China for subsidies in solar tech as reason why our subsidies didn’t work, or something
By Ed Morrissey • September 19th, 2011
Plus, a Solyndra quid pro quo discovered?